AT&T’s massive TV losses continue as another 900,000 customers flee.

The same is true in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, and I know they have separate infrastructure there.

Wow just can’t get their own area to go into. They always over build in areas other providers already service.

Honestly I don’t know how they stay in business with such a limited audience.

It’s thing for Comcast to be in an area. But here you have wow going into areas that they only way they can customers is to take away from Comcast or whoever else they share an area with.

Take grosse pointe woods for example.

We got Comcast, AT&T fiber and WOW.

Comcast was here first, followed by AT&T U-verse, then WOW, and finally AT&T upgraded everyone to fiber.

Granted it’s good we have 3 choices here, but everyone wants to serve my area because everyone in my area has good credit and pays their bills.

But what WOW, and AT&T doesn’t realize is that Grosse Pointe is full of the cheapest penny pinchers in the entire region.

Everyone in my area wants The cheapest price, but will subscribe to the slowest garbage available. People will complain all day long here how Comcast or AT&T is ripping them off every month, yet they will not pick up the phone and switch.

Makes no sense why 2 of these providers wasted so much money wiring my area, when there are other areas they should have focused on first.

Granted I love my AT&T fiber

But what WOW, and AT&T doesn’t realize is that Grosse Pointe is full of the cheapest penny pinchers in the entire region.

Everyone in my area wants The cheapest price, but will subscribe to the slowest garbage available. People will complain all day long here how Comcast or AT&T is ripping them off every month, yet they will not pick up the phone and switch

There's a guy I work with who is just like that. Has access to Comcast and Google Fiber but bought ATT DSL instead. His internet is so slow it can't even handle a Zoom meeting. This guy is loaded- used to be an executive for Farm Credit. But is so cheap he still has "slow as molasses" internet. He only eats out at McDonald's or Culver's- everywhere else is too expensive for him. We all make fun of him on our Zoom meetings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: krynn and Marcingak
There's a guy I work with who is just like that. Has access to Comcast and Google Fiber but bought ATT DSL instead. His internet is so slow it can't even handle a Zoom meeting. This guy is loaded- used to be an executive for Farm Credit. But is so cheap he still has "slow as molasses" internet. He only eats out at McDonald's or Culver's- everywhere else is too expensive for him. We all make fun of him on our Zoom meetings.
lol

Is there a law preventing two cable companies in the same town?
i'm sure companies block each other in certain areas... funny how they cut each others throats during the day and there in bed with each other at night :coco :amen. if i didn't have access to verizons 5G whole home then i would be stuck with rectum or frontier wich sucks... for internets. i would rather give the big bucks to DTV than rectum as DTV has better PQ better DVR box unlike rectums world box wich a POS. no whole home DVR with rectum either :coco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts