AT&T’s massive TV losses continue as another 900,000 customers flee.

They are not a cable company. Difference delivery system, this is why they are allowed to provide service next to the cable company.
I didn't say Frontier is a cable company, just that they deliver video service.

They are not a cable company. Difference delivery system, this is why they are allowed to provide service next to the cable company.
Is there a law preventing two cable companies in the same town?

Is there a law preventing two cable companies in the same town?
Comcast is not going to want to spend the billions of dollars to build out a plant to be able to compete with the likes of Cox or Charter. They would just buy out the franchise.

A year from now, they’ll all have competition. From STARLINK and perhaps others on the way. Internet service.

Comcast is not going to want to spend the billions of dollars to build out a plant to be able to compete with the likes of Cox or Charter. They would just buy out the franchise.
That doesn't answer my question.

That doesn't answer my question.
They need to get permits from the state and the town they want to enter. So they can't just stroll in and setup shop. Years of public hearings and I'm sure the current cable company would delay the process. So they can't just enter a town.

They need to get permits from the state and the town they want to enter. So they can't just stroll in and setup shop. Years of public hearings and I'm sure the current cable company would delay the process. So they can't just enter a town.
You are deflecting, and still haven't answered my question.

Deflecting how? Name me an instance where Comcast setup shop where another cable operator currently operates.
I asked you if there is a law preventing two cable companies in one town, but you won't answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts