AT&T’s massive TV losses continue as another 900,000 customers flee.

Just got this email.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2020
We don’t want you to miss a single play this season. With
2020 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX, you can catch every minute
of every out-of-market game every Sunday — on us.*
Plus, you’ll get other NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX features:
  • Watch up to eight live games on a single screen with the Game Mix channel
  • Access RED ZONE CHANNEL® and DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE® CHANNEL
  • Stream games LIVE with the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app
There’s nothing you need to do, keep being a loyal DIRECTV customer and enjoy NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX on us for the 2020 season.

• Love
Reactions: raoul5788 and Jimbo
Just got this email.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2020
We don’t want you to miss a single play this season. With
2020 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX, you can catch every minute
of every out-of-market game every Sunday — on us.*
Plus, you’ll get other NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX features:
  • Watch up to eight live games on a single screen with the Game Mix channel
  • Access RED ZONE CHANNEL® and DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE® CHANNEL
  • Stream games LIVE with the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app
There’s nothing you need to do, keep being a loyal DIRECTV customer and enjoy NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX on us for the 2020 season.
Just make sure if you don't want it the next year to cancel before the season starts since it will probably roll over.

Since my 80-year-old parents don't have internet, it's good to know this because they probably won't even know they have this until they get dinged with the 2021 bill.

Since my 80-year-old parents don't have internet, it's good to know this because they probably won't even know they have this until they get dinged with the 2021 bill.
If your talking about the MAX portion, streaming is only Part of that package.
Other than that, Internet is not involved in the ST unless you want to stream ...

My point is, you said they don't have the internet ...
If they don't want the Sunday Ticket at all, Call in and cancel for them well ahead of the start of the season.

My point is, you said they don't have the internet ...
If they don't want the Sunday Ticket at all, Call in and cancel for them well ahead of the start of the season.
That was my point as well. They have no use for it, they would not know they had it, and without this site, I wouldn't know either to alert them. They each have their channels they watch, my mom pays the physical bill by check. As long as the amount remains the same or close, she probably wouldn't notice the changes.

Thanks to SatGuys, I can inform them and help them decide what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: ncted and DS0816
But will they change the set of the sails?

Hard to say. ATT seems to think that a streaming version of cable/sat with the big channel counts, contracts, ETF and high prices has a benefit for the consumer, when in reality the only benefit is to ATT.

ATT TV Now could be a competitive product if they would do some fiddling with it. Unfortunately I think ATT wants to keep the profits up and won’t do that. And to me, that means it remains a no sale.

While YouTubeTV isn’t a perfect service either, they did manage to get a broad range of interests covered with the channels they chose to offer. YTTV is the big dog in the fight with Hulu+Live running a bit behind for those looking to replace their cable/sat services.

While YouTubeTV isn’t a perfect service either, they did manage to get a broad range of interests covered with the channels they chose to offer. YTTV is the big dog in the fight with Hulu+Live running a bit behind for those looking to replace their cable/sat services.

Actually Hulu Live has more subs then YTTV ( read almost a million more), which amazes me since it is more money with the add ones ( Unlimited DVR and more streams) and I find YTTV to be the superior service.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Actually Hulu Live has more subs then YTTV ( read almost a million more), which amazes me since it is more money with the add ones ( Unlimited DVR and more streams) and I find YTTV to be the superior service.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I’m surprised at that too. I had considered Hulu+Live, but as you note, it is more expensive. And for me it is missing AMC & BBCA, both must have channels.

Must be the Lifetime channel! :)

It’s easier to add live TV to Hulu. My first stop when I decided to drop DirecTV’/AT&T Now last year after they hiked their price was Hulu + Live. I’d have probably kept them if the UI didn’t totally suck.

I’d have had to figure out how to get Doctor Who for my wife. I’d have come up with something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I don't get the appeal of the Hulu+Live offering vs YTTV either, but it is what my brother has, and he really likes it.

Yeah. I don't get the appeal of the Hulu+Live offering vs YTTV either, but it is what my brother has, and he really likes it.

While Hulu+Live wouldn’t work for me because the channels are wrong, I had considered it at one time. But I see more issues from user of it than I do of other services. Only the Live part, since the base works fine and has for a long time.

To be honest The Hulu Live channel lineup appeals to me more than Youtube TV. Hulu has channels like History, A&E, and Boomerang.

I’m waiting to see how bad the bleeding this quarter is on the dish network side.

Very few people want traditional tv service anymore.

If it wasn’t for the sticker shock for most Directv subs complaining about the prices going up, Dish networks subscriber loss issues are likely just as bad if not worse since they are not an internet provider.

The key is providing high speed internet, once people get internet everything else can be subscribed to online through various services from home phone to streaming Tv.

I honestly think by September we should see the massive subscriber losses come to an end.