• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

olliec420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Iceberg:

Just curious, but I have to ask, is your avatar a real pic of you? It has been bugging me since I joined. If I am out of line pls let me know.

Oliver

Iceberg:

Just curious, but I have to ask, is your avatar a real pic of you? It has been bugging me since I joined. If I am out of line pls let me know.

Oliver

Are you saying that you think some of us might be using pictures of someone else? Shame on you.

A Face Only A Mother Could Love

Here we go again, this question has been asked many times. Scott show them that real photo you have of Iceberg that you posted the last time this came up.

All I can say is the only human that I have ever came across that was as ugly as that was a guy I worked with a couple of years ago at a local appliance store. He looked just JUST like Ole Ice's avatar. When I pulled it up to show it to him, he loved it, the other guys were rolling. :):D:);)

Here we go again, this question has been asked many times. Scott show them that real photo you have of Iceberg that you posted the last time this came up.
the one with me & adult film star Brandy Talore? ;)

All I can say is the only human that I have ever came across that was as ugly as that was a guy I worked with a couple of years ago at a local appliance store. He looked just JUST like Ole Ice's avatar. When I pulled it up to show it to him, he loved it, the other guys were rolling. :):D:);)

Thanks for the vote of confidence there Jim ;)

The real Iceberg

I really wouldn't want to upset Iceberg. I've heard that he's a real fighter.
Tom

:D

Attachments

• iceberg_fighter.jpg
    iceberg_fighter.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 133
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts