• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Is Iceberg's Avatar an actual picture of him?

• Yes

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • No but he might look like that

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think the regular members all know by now. But we like to think that's how he looks to keep everyone in line.;)

At first, I thought it was him too.

It's like the personalities you hear on the radio, it's fun to imagine what they look like.

the real picture of the Iceberg

Ok everyone,
Here's the real picture of the Iceberg, enjoy!
Tom
:D

Attachments

• iceberg.jpg
    iceberg.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 128
hehe sorry to cause all the stir guys (and iceburg), but i just thought it would be funny, i knew it was that 'rasslin guy but everytime i saw it when i was new i was like hmmmm i wonder.... and im always on this site at work and co-workers are like who is that guy and one of em said i should make a poll just as a joke. we got some pretty funny responses, but no harm intended for sure. also people asking to trade pics i dont know what kinda privacy concerns everyone has, but im not worried about it, if anyone wants to see me, im in the center of the big picture on Reel Crunk - Drinking Team - Pensacola Florida, the guy with the t-shirt on.

i tryed adding my pic to the avatar and i guess it scared the rats away or they put me up on the wanted poster for trying to learn to install motors lol

LoL , you know i see iceberg in many different forums and i still think its hilarious everytime i see his avatar on line .. and i'm sorry to say i don't think that's the "real" iceberg - as in the wrestler, he don't think he would have time to come on the forum and if he is than he need to go back out there to work on his moves . . jk.

I never!

Now you folks have spoiled it. I thought it Was his picture lol- I don't know from wrestling, can't endure 2min of it myself. The way he takes care of the hacker questions that pop up here, the pic fits anyway! (Maybe he once really was a wrestler)

HAhaha
The picture is what Iceberg looks like on the inside.:D I figured it was a wrestler, but I always thought it was a good character representation. Just like three dots floating in space is a good representation of me.:eek:

BTW, add me to the list. If Iceberg posts a real picture of himself holding today’s newspaper, then I’ll post a pic of me (as if anybody would care).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)