AZbox Premium boot error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wildboys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
I keep getting the error No disk connect As on my
AZboxHD premium.Do anyone know what this means
and how to fix it?It will not boot just the same message on
the VFD front panel.

the VFD front panel.

I think this is referring to your application area or the flash drive. This is a plug-in module. It appears that it cannot be found or its contents are corrupted.

You might try powering the box fully OFF and opening it and reseating the flash drive connection. If that is of no help, try updating the firmware or reformatting the flash drive (FORMAT APPLICATION AREA). Instructions are in a STICKY post.

I sure hope that something here repairs the problem and the flash drive is still good..

RADAR

I think this is referring to your application area or the flash drive. This is a plug-in module. It appears that it cannot be found or its contents are corrupted.

You might try powering the box fully OFF and opening it and reseating the flash drive connection. If that is of no help, try updating the firmware or reformatting the flash drive (FORMAT APPLICATION AREA). Instructions are in a STICKY post.

I sure hope that something here repairs the problem and the flash drive is still good..

RADAR
I have two premium receivers.I took the memory module out
of the one that will not boot up and placed it in my other unit.My second receiver boots up with the memory module from the premium receiver that won't boot up.I switched the memory modules still same error.I tried to boot to usb drive with firmware on it but still get the same error message.It isn't looking
good.

Are you saying the Unit "A" will not boot with the Module from Unit "B", and "B" will boot using either Module?

Check all cable connections inside the unit, unplugged of course.
The AZBox units are known to have a cable or two pop off during shipping.

Are you saying the Unit "A" will not boot with the Module from Unit "B", and "B" will boot using either Module?

Check all cable connections inside the unit, unplugged of course.
The AZBox units are known to have a cable or two pop off during shipping.

Yes that is what i am saying.I checked all cables they are all
tight.I have had the box for at least 5 months so it is not a shipping problem.
The box was working the day before.

the VFD front panel.

Wildboys,

Does the error state "NO DISK CONNECT AS" or "NO DISK CONNECT" or something a little different? I wanted to be certain of what you see precisely, as it may provide more clues. Also, what do you see prior to this, if anything? It might be benficial if we determine what step in the boot sequence this appears.

RADAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)