Azbox premium+ /files .ts playback- option Cd in

gemelli47

Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
Italy
Hello everybody

1. The receiver will not play files .ts recorded by other devices of different brands, but viceversa applies.
I wonder if this can be fixed.

2. Can anybody explain the option "CD in" in the curtain menu of File management, and how to carry iy out?

(Got no reply from the official site Opensat so far).

Thanks for reading

I'm going to "assume" that function is for a stand alone CD or DVD drive that could be connected via USB port to play movies. I'll give that a try in the next day or so and get back to ya.

FYI, I have played DVDs from my computer on my network though my AZBox. You just have to have network shares enabled on that drive on that computer on the network.

Well, after the ball game I connected an EIDE DVD drive to my AZ Ultra via USB adapter that I use on an EIDE hard drive and it's a NO GO! Doesn't recognize that drive in any of the menus. :confused: So I don't know WTF it's for.

FYI, I have played DVDs from my computer on my network though my AZBox. You just have to have network shares enabled on that drive on that computer on the network

Can you give us a liitle more info on this. At the moment I am copying files from the PC to the AZBox movie directory wirelessly using the router. From what you are saying this may not be necessary.
Thanks
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)