Azimuth, Elevation Readings

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mluntz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Millersville, Md.
I'm getting ready to install a Slimline dish. I'll be using it temporarily with my HR10-250, as I still have to pick up a HR20-700.

When I check the azimuth, elevation, and tilt settings on the reciever, they are as follows:

A- 237
E-33
T-56

On the D* website, they are different:
A-225.5
E-38.2
T-none available

My question is this:

Do these settings vary by dish or reviever type? (I don't think they would)

Which ones are correct?

I will be using an Accutrac 22 Pro to align the dish.
My zipcode is 21108.

your HR10-250 wont benefit from the ka ability of the slimline. it is not an MPEG4 receiver. also, yes, the settings do vary by dish. round dish points at 101, triple sat dish points at 110, and the slimline points at 101.

your HR10-250 wont benefit from the ka ability of the slimline. it is not an MPEG4 receiver. also, yes, the settings do vary by dish. round dish points at 101, triple sat dish points at 110, and the slimline points at 101.

I understand the reciever needs to go. Do I need to have the HR20-700 to get the proper settings for azimuth, elevation, and tilt?

Hi!

I'm about to embark on upgrading from my current 2lnb to the slimline 5lnb with the intent of adding the HR20 reciever very shortly after, but I want the install to be right before adding more hardware.

As I won't have the HD reciever in this until I'm sure it's reasonably stable, could someone please post the dish aiming numbers for 60053?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts