Be aware, DISH may be roaming your neighborhood . . .

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
All of you saying to call the police Just dont get it.
What you fail to understand is that in an operation that seems to be as well though out as this one, the police are probably on the payroll.

Which leads me back to my neighborhood watch/militia comment. Thats really the only protection that you or your neighbors have.

Thank you, Matlock.

All of you saying to call the police Just dont get it.
What you fail to understand is that in an operation that seems to be as well though out as this one, the police are probably on the payroll.

Which leads me back to my neighborhood watch/militia comment. Thats really the only protection that you or your neighbors have.

and the city attorney isn"t?? sounds like a case for the GREEN LANTERN@!!

and the city attorney isn"t?? sounds like a case for the GREEN LANTERN@!!

You dont know anything about buying people off do you:rolleyes:

Much easier to buy off the guys with their boots on the ground than the city attorney.

just call this guy. he'll get to the bottom of this!!!!

barney-miller-5.jpg

9k=

Rambling, right. Handled completely wrong no ID or business permit call police and report them-easy to get shirts at Goodwill or on line. End of story.
Like the camera idea as I have done that with break-in next door, years ago as the car sped down the street.

So that I don't have to read your story, you'll tell the city attorney "two guys, one girl, black SUV" so that they can track them down, right ?

How small of a town is this ?

So that I don't have to read your story, you'll tell the city attorney "two guys, one girl, black SUV" so that they can track them down, right ?

How small of a town is this ?

You need to go back and read it. It may save you some trouble down the road.

????

Why wouldn't you just say, "No thanks, I'm not interested?" and be done with it. Instead, you make a big scene, waste tax dollars by involving the police, and then rant online about it. When I get people at the door or on the phone trying to sell me something, I don't question them until they feel belittled. I tell them no thank you and dismiss them. This saves my time as well as theirs.

I want to be reimbursed for the 5 minutes of my life that was just wasted. Ehh, my own stupid fault for continued reading after the 1st couple run-on sentences.

When houses in your neighborhood get broken into I hope your neighbor remembers the conversation you had with him so he can let the others know of what you did not report. I can just picture it now during your "property tour" ... "Here is where I conceal my valuables. Here is the back door that is left unlocked. Here is ..."

Sheesh.

Hey SandFarmer. How was your meeting with the City Attorney????????? Or did he cancel?

It's a good thing I didn't have anything better to do or I would never have finished reading that faux-eloquent, ill-punctuated attempt at a short novel. They won't come by my house anyways with a DISH van in the driveway.

It's a good thing I didn't have anything better to do or I would never have finished reading that faux-eloquent, ill-punctuated attempt at a short novel. They won't come by my house anyways with a DISH van in the driveway.

They would in this case....they were scouting the area.

msmith198025 said:
Hopefully he wasnt in their back pocket. You guys laugh, this is serious business.....

Oh, the city attorney is obviously in on it, most likely it was a trap. Maybe that's why we haven't heard from sandfarmer yet? Has he been forced to join the dish network crime syndicate? Stay tuned; same bat channel, same bat time...

Oh, the city attorney is obviously in on it, most likely it was a trap. Maybe that's why we haven't heard from sandfarmer yet? Has he been forced to join the dish network crime syndicate? Stay tuned; same bat channel, same bat time...

Sandfarmer couldn't afford the bail. They figured he was really the gang leader.:D

Jhon69 said:
It would make more sense to me when you see anything suspicious to call the police first,if they are legit there would be no problem.But if they are not and you take action you maybe putting yourself in harm's way.Leave it to the professionals those who know and are trained and armed to handle any situation that may arise when confronting a suspected criminal.:)

I agree. Giving "someone" the tour of the property is a no-no. And although you wanted to be pleasant I believe you justified your questions above and beyond normal to unidentified people.

Blaming Dish for something that may have nothing to do with them is a bit far fetched.

Casing is possible, in crime groups those that case neighborhoods are usually not the same ones who break in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)