Best Dish Network Deal EVER from DishStore.NET!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just got this from Claude from DishStore.NET, which looks to truely be the best deal ANYWHERE on new Dish Network service!

Ever since DISH Network has announced the greatest DISH Network promotion ever a few weeks ago at CES, everyone who has been thinking of getting signed up with DISH Network is now planning to wait till Febuary 1st to get in on this fantastic offer.

At The DISH Store we are so excited about all the fantastic offers, its driving us crazy not being to offer our customers the very best deal around. So as usual we took DISH Networks promopton and made it better.

Starting on Janaury Monday January 26th Dishstore will now be accecpting pre-orders for the Febuary 1st DISH Network promotion which includes the following...

A) Free Upgrade for the VIP722 HD/DVR Receiver
B) $25/Mo off for customer subscribing to Classic Bronze 100, 200, or 250 Bonus Pack for the first 6 months
C) $10/Mo off for customers subscribing to Bronze, Silver or Gold HD add on packages
D) (2) Great Movie channel Packages Free for the first 3 months
E) Up to a $125 Dishstore exclusive customer rebate.

Here is how it works...

A) Starting on Monday January 26th, call the DISH Store at 800-807-0837 and ask to speak with one of our sales advisors.

B) Our sales advisors will help you pick out the proper programming package and the equipment configuration that meets your needs.

C) We will then pre-build your Pending DISH Network order in our system, and choose a few potential installation dates

D) At Midnight on Febuary 1st, we will transmit your order infromation to DISH Network and build your account and schedule your installation

E) On Monday Febuary 2nd we will call you to follow up with your install date, and change it if necessary to work with your schedule.

There are 2 rebates being offered with this promotion....

http://www.satelliteguys.us/metro25/dishstore/rebateq109.pdf
This is the standard Dishstore rebate, which will allow you to get up to $75 cash back when you sign up. Valid from 2/1/2009 through 8/31/2009

http://www.satelliteguys.us/metro25/dishstore/rebateearly.pdf
Additional Cash Back Bonus when you pre-order by Febuary 1st. Valid on new orders placed from 1/20/2009 through 1/31/2009

This is the "Awesome" Dish offer that everyone has been waiting for Feb 1st to hear? Maybe it's just me but I sure don't think this is great. Basically if you were going to just be a Turbo HD sub your getting a VIP722 for free??

:(

The deal is better than what they have been offering but DirecTv still has them beat with $22 off for 12 months. I think they want to see how many people will bite on this as they do not want to have to give away anymore than they have to.

Dish is going to have to add the HD content at the time of price increase to make themselves look good against DirecTv especially with AT&T selling DirecTv.

It was funny I got the 10 year commitment......do not think cluade has anything to do with commitment but it's more from dish. Dish is the one requiring commitments not claude right?

Not a bad deal, but I don't think this offer will attract the numbers Dish Network is hoping for given the economy. Should Dish Network make the 922 available to new subscribers and commit to improving the number of HD channels and HD quality...you'll hear me singing, "This is the Best Deal EVER!"

So, if I sign up through dishstore.net, with the following setup, what deal do I get? The various package names and features are a bit hard to understand.

I am signing up for the following:

Americas Top 250
Gold HD
Dual Tuner HD DVR ( I am interested in the 722)
2 year commitment

Do I qualify for the two rebates at the bottom of your post for cash back ($75+$75)?
Do I also qualify for the $25 off for 6 months?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but these deals are a bit hard to understand. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Al

So, if I sign up through dishstore.net, with the following setup, what deal do I get? The various package names and features are a bit hard to understand.

I am signing up for the following:

Americas Top 250
Gold HD
Dual Tuner HD DVR ( I am interested in the 722)
2 year commitment

Do I qualify for the two rebates at the bottom of your post for cash back ($75+$75)?
Do I also qualify for the $25 off for 6 months?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but these deals are a bit hard to understand. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Al

IF you do Top250 with Credit card autopay its $75 and then you got the $75 early bird special so its $150 cash back from Dishstore plus the incentives from DISH Network.

Claude Greiner
Dishstore.net

Is there anything in this for current customers?
I need to reduce the cost from AEP + HD + LIL with 622/722/722.
My useful non-HD channels are TCM IFC MSNBC CC.
With 800 movies recorded on HDD, I guess I could last quite a while but would like to remain current, more or less with a few premium series, too.
Any ideas?
-Ken

Dish is going to have to add the HD content at the time of price increase to make themselves look good against DirecTv especially with AT&T selling DirecTv.
IMO, DirecTV needs to start offering HD only packages. I have been with the 8+ years but am leaving them for Dish Network TurboHD.

This is the "Awesome" Dish offer that everyone has been waiting for Feb 1st to hear? Maybe it's just me but I sure don't think this is great. Basically if you were going to just be a Turbo HD sub your getting a VIP722 for free??

:(

The offer for Turbo HD customers is $20 off for 6 months plus the 3 months of 2 premium channels, HBO and the 2nd to be determined either Showtime or Starz, plus 9 months of the DHPP (in home service plan), and free activation.

If I was shopping to be a new Dish customer I would go with one of the classic packages @ $25 for 6 months and I get 6 months free HD. This is a $35 a month savings. After the 6 months, if I would like to save on my bill, I would drop to Turbo HD. You get more bang for the buck this way.

What does DHPP (in home service plan) really get you -- isn't the equipment just leased from Dish Network meaning they'd have to cover any issues with it anyhow? Is there a $5 "downgrade" fee if you drop it after 9 (or less) months?

Lastly, I like the idea of signing up for Silver Classic package with HD then dropping down to TurboHD Silver after 6 months, but before I do that I want to see something official from Dish Network that says current customers can sign up for HD-only packages (because currently that isn't the case).

What does DHPP (in home service plan) really get you -- isn't the equipment just leased from Dish Network meaning they'd have to cover any issues with it anyhow? Is there a $5 "downgrade" fee if you drop it after 9 (or less) months?

I've wondered this myself...I can't see how this is legal. If a receiver fails under no fault of mine, and I don't own it, just leasing, then I don't see how DISH isn't responsible for fixing it. Basically, if they said I had to pay to get THEIR receiver fixed, I'd say good-bye to them, because that's just bad (illegal?) business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts