Best Dish Network Deal EVER from DishStore.NET!

I signed up for this deal with dishstore.net and it was a rather rough experience. However, in the end Claude did in fact correct everything and just today I saw that the final credits were applied to my bill. While it would be nice to have things work perfectly the first time, all the time, I realize sometimes the unexpected will happen. As long as errors are corrected, I am a happy camper. Claude and his team at dishstore.net have made me a happy camper!

I signed up for this deal with dishstore.net and it was a rather rough experience. However, in the end Claude did in fact correct everything and just today I saw that the final credits were applied to my bill. While it would be nice to have things work perfectly the first time, all the time, I realize sometimes the unexpected will happen. As long as errors are corrected, I am a happy camper. Claude and his team at dishstore.net have made me a happy camper!

Im not mistaken, I think this was the one where we had to change the promotion codes on the account. What a task getting Dish to change it to put the new promo on the account, but im glad everything worked out for the best.

Thanks

Claude Greiner
Dishstore.net

I just wanted to say that the Dishstore deal is the best deal that I could find. Margaret helped me set everything up. Everything was good with her except that I think she forgot to sign me up for autopay with the credit card that I gave to her. No biggie, I went online to dishnetwork and fixed that. I was also able to confirm my package.
Claude was even better. I had a question that I emailed to dishstore at about 10:30pm PST. He answered about 3 minutes later...what a guy. He sent me the rebate check within 10 days of mailing all the information too.
The installer on the other hand was kind of blah. They came when they should have, but the guy didn't have white cable in the truck with him. He only had black and that he would have to check if they even had white cable at the office. He came back an hour later and installed everything. Why wouldn't the installer carry white cable? Do they just assume that I already have cabling in the the house? That's kind of absurd.

Anyway, the dishstore is a great deal.

Yea, we try to process rebate checks ASAP. The key is really the timing, since I mail the check as soon as soon as it shows up on my report from DISH Network as being an active account.

Usually if customers wait till they are installed to send in the paperwork by time we get the rebate in the mail, the customers information is already on the report and we send the checks out the same day or the day after we receive it.

Only thing that holds up the rebate is when customers send them to me early before they are installed, and then I got to hold the paperwork until the customers name shows up on my report from Dish.

But glad we got everything taken care of for you and we do appreciate the business

Claude G.
Dishstore.net

Unfortunately, I was not able to get in on the "pre-order" deal, although I wanted to sign up my parents for Dish service. I called on friday, (1/30), but it must have been after normal business hours. I spoke with a representative that did not know about the special deal at all. He then told me that I should call the next day (saturday, 1/31) and I should be able to get someone who knew about the pre-order deal.

I called saturday morning and left a message explaining my situation and asking for someone to call back so that I could get my parents signed up for the pre-order deal. Unfortunately, no one called back and, of course, the deal ended the next day (sunday, 2/1).

As it stands, I have not yet signed my parents up, but will be doing so shortly...anyone know if DishStore will be running a new deal soon, or is it the same as calling DISH directly?

Thanks for any help!

Unfortunately, I was not able to get in on the "pre-order" deal, although I wanted to sign up my parents for Dish service. I called on friday, (1/30), but it must have been after normal business hours. I spoke with a representative that did not know about the special deal at all. He then told me that I should call the next day (saturday, 1/31) and I should be able to get someone who knew about the pre-order deal.

I called saturday morning and left a message explaining my situation and asking for someone to call back so that I could get my parents signed up for the pre-order deal. Unfortunately, no one called back and, of course, the deal ended the next day (sunday, 2/1).

As it stands, I have not yet signed my parents up, but will be doing so shortly...anyone know if DishStore will be running a new deal soon, or is it the same as calling DISH directly?

Thanks for any help!

You may want to send a PM to Claude Greiner, he can assist you with Dishstore questions.

Hey guys, just got my rebate check today from Dishstore, the whole process was seamless, thanks to Claude over at Dishstore. From start to finish, the process went well! If anyone is looking at switching to Dish and hey when your the National HD leader, why would you not....sorry could not resist :):) Contact claude and use Dishstore!!

I was a former Dish Network subscriber, who switched to DirecTV in January 2008. First of all, as a former sub, can I still qualify for the discounts?
Also, my local telephone company, CenturyTel is a Dish Network partner, can I get Dish Network through the Dish Store, and then call Dish later and get my billing combined on my CenturyTel account so that I don't have to pay two bills?

Thanks

Any part of this deal still on? Is it worth it? I've got an install date in another house on the 12th.

If I can do better through you than I can through the normal dish site let me know!

The way I understand the deal, you get the same equipment and programming discounts as through Dish Network, however, if you subscribe to AT200 or over, sign up for credit card auto pay, and send a copy of your first months bill to Dish Store, they will issue you a $75 rebate check.

New Customer - Question about DVR Options and Dishstore Promo

OK - I am getting ready to order DISH for my parents, who have never had DISH service... I have 3 HD TV's and would like a HD receiver for each of them - and want to have DVR capability on my primary TV. I would think that I need 2 - VIP 211K recv'r and one VIP 722 or VIP 612..

Here are my questions - How much extra would I pay, if I got the VIP 722 as compared to the VIP 612 - as the 722 has more recording time? Is the VIP 622 no longer available?

Would I be better of getting a third VIP 211K and adding my own Hard drive for DVR capability? Do I lose anything by going this route as compared to getting a DVR (either 612 or 722) as their's a $5/Mo DVR fee on both of them...

If I go through Dishstore, would I be eligible for DishClub discount for referral - as I am currently a DISH customer. Do I still get all the deals that Dishstore offers?

Thanks

With the 211k you can turn it into a dvr for a limited amount of timers, for 39.99 on the account. It will have NO $5.98dvr fee . That is the advantage if you don't want the dvr fee or don't power record too many shows. You could have three of these receivers and add your own external hard drives and never have a dvr fee EVER on any of your three 211ks. It will be able to record one ota channel and one sat channel at the same time. The 722 can be added instead of the third 211k if you want and just make sure that you take the dvr advantage pack that will cover that one dvr fee on your account. The other two 211k receivers won't have a dvr fee . I would call or email Claude at the Dishstore and see what he can do for you.

I called 1-800-807-0837 and ask for $457 promotion is available for a new customer, it seems nobody from satelliteguys was there....what I am looking is south asian international channel(Hindi mega Pack) + Turbo Hd basic package for 2 hdtv (have only one hdtv and one normal but to be future safe) ....can somebody suggest what should be the best way to go for it...I do want to have 722 hddvr for sure...do i need to pay any other fees other than these two channel packages?

Current Dish HD offers

I've just recently purchased a complete system a DVR 722 and Dish and I'd like to know the current offer on HD packages, Locals for one here in NE Okla. Most offers I'm reading on these forum posts are three to four months or older. I haven't installed it yet but hope to soon an am just checking around for pricing. Thanks for any info

O

I called 1-800-807-0837 and ask for $457 promotion is available for a new customer, it seems nobody from satelliteguys was there....what I am looking is south asian international channel(Hindi mega Pack) + Turbo Hd basic package for 2 hdtv (have only one hdtv and one normal but to be future safe) ....can somebody suggest what should be the best way to go for it...I do want to have 722 hddvr for sure...do i need to pay any other fees other than these two channel packages?
\

Claude fixed it next day...I have dish working now!!

Dishstore gets my vote

With the receipt of my rebate check today my transaction with dish store is complete. Not only did I find Claude's assistance upon sign up helpful but the manager's assistance on the day of the install proved to be quite valuable when dealing with the installer.

Given dishstore offers same promotions as all dish vendors + rebate options I don't know why anyone would not use them.

Judy

Best Dish Network Deal

Ok it's Aug 1st. and I just installed my ViP 722 with EA dish here in NE Ok, appears all sighted in and ready. Is DishStore going to promote another 'best deal' or should I just called in and get activated? ? ? with whatever's available?

O'

Every time in the past that I was about to pull the trigger on a Dish deal as a new customer, something happened to prevent me from doing so. Well, I've reached yet another point when I'm ready to pull the trigger, and now I'm realizing that everything's totally changed yet again.

I'm looking at the deal that's detailed on dishbuilder.net (with dishnetwork.com opened in a separate browser), and in doing so, it seems that the DishStore website info is completely out of date in many, many regards, and that the dishnetwork.com promo is actually pretty solid.

Does anyone know what's going on with the DishStore promo? Is it even worth pursuing anymore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)