Best Dish Network Deal EVER from DishStore.NET!

Gee, thanks for such an insightful reply!!!!!! IS that enough exclamation points for you???????????

I thought a forum member might have some up-to-date info for me BEFORE CALLING THEM since this forum SPONSORS THEM.

Can you comprehend that, tough guy? Oh wait, I mean, ???????????????

Gee, thanks for such an insightful reply!!!!!! IS that enough exclamation points for you???????????

I thought a forum member might have some up-to-date info for me BEFORE CALLING THEM since this forum SPONSORS THEM.

Can you comprehend that, tough guy? Oh wait, I mean, ???????????????

This forum does not sponsor DishStore...it's the other way around. Again, if you want information from the horse's mouth, and not second hand conjecture, CALL THEM. We don't work there!!!!

I am not sure what DishStore's current promo is, but I do know that Claude aims to give the best deal on new Dish Network service anywhere.

Just give him a call this afternoon and talk to him and see what hes got, and make sure you tell him your a SatelliteGuys member.

Thousands have signed up for Dish Network service via DishStore and you will find it very hard (if not impossible) to find a complaint about their service anywhere on the internet.