Best Dish Network Deal EVER from DishStore.NET!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Gee, thanks for such an insightful reply!!!!!! IS that enough exclamation points for you???????????

I thought a forum member might have some up-to-date info for me BEFORE CALLING THEM since this forum SPONSORS THEM.

Can you comprehend that, tough guy? Oh wait, I mean, ???????????????

Gee, thanks for such an insightful reply!!!!!! IS that enough exclamation points for you???????????

I thought a forum member might have some up-to-date info for me BEFORE CALLING THEM since this forum SPONSORS THEM.

Can you comprehend that, tough guy? Oh wait, I mean, ???????????????

This forum does not sponsor DishStore...it's the other way around. Again, if you want information from the horse's mouth, and not second hand conjecture, CALL THEM. We don't work there!!!!

I am not sure what DishStore's current promo is, but I do know that Claude aims to give the best deal on new Dish Network service anywhere.

Just give him a call this afternoon and talk to him and see what hes got, and make sure you tell him your a SatelliteGuys member.

Thousands have signed up for Dish Network service via DishStore and you will find it very hard (if not impossible) to find a complaint about their service anywhere on the internet.