Better Call Saul

I would have never asked for this spinoff but if it the show is still run by Vince Gilligan I will definitely give it a shot. The work he did creating and writing Breaking Bad has earned him that much from me.

Maybe AMC just spoiled the ending of Breaking Bad?

not necessarily...the link says: " a one-hour series that is being positioned as a prequel to 'Breaking Bad,' focusing on Goodman before he became the lawyer for chemistry-teacher-turned-criminal Walter White,"....

I'm good with this regardless, but especially if that means they'll bring back Mike. There seems to be a lot of possibilities with showing how Goodman got so entangled with supporting the criminal underworld and all his contacts there, similar to how Walter White "broke bad." With Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman out of jobs, I'd like to see a regular role for one of them.

‘Better Call Saul': Bob Odenkirk and Vince Gilligan on Bringing the ‘Breaking Bad’ Spinoff to Life https://tv.yahoo.com/news/better-call-saul-bob-odenkirk-vince-gilligan-bringing-171343551.html
It’s late August in Albuquerque, and the “Better Call Saul” crew is relieved to have an indoor shoot day. All summer, the production has been plagued by freak lightning storms, causing unpredictable scheduling setbacks.The high-altitude desert climate is hard enough to handle, with soaring temperatures that lead to dehydration; there’s also the occasional determined paparazzo. Aside from series star Bob Odenkirk, who’s in nearly every scene, the production’s medic might be the busiest guy on set, constantly reminding everyone to drink water and apply sunscreen.So today’s location shoot, though a bit cramped, has everyone smiling — as, likely, will be “Breaking Bad” fans when they get to see it. It’s Loyola’s Diner — yes, that diner, where we see Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks) and the ever-so-charming Lydia (Laura Fraser) first meet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts