Better Call Saul

Great episode featuring Mike this week! Jonathan Banks is an amazing actor. Even though some of the scenes would've normally felt a bit slow for me, I was completely riveted (i.e., no internet surfing during the episode).

Reactions: StevenD
Loved this episode as well. Gave us most of the backstory. I guess that the daughter-in-law comes to resent him for the killing and feels like she has to keep her daughter (his grand daughter) away from him. Very sad. I was cheering for Mike to kill the bad cops.

Reactions: Tyralak
Has anyone else tried calling the phone number from McGill's billboard??

x240-cU8.jpg

I'm going to guess it "works", much like the phone number "Flynn" had on the website raising funds for Walt's cancer treatment.

Better Call Saul Season 2 Trailer Is Stressful But Engaging http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...eason-2-Trailer-Stressful-Engaging-97487.html
Though Breaking Bad fans had general reservations about Better Call Saul when the spinoff was announced, the show proved itself to be a masterclass in excising the maximum amount of drama from a relatively small-scale situation. Jimmy McGill’s story will open up quite a bit in Season 2, as the trailer below hints at, and we may soon get to meet the smug shyster that is Saul Goodman. Check it out!
http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...eason-2-Trailer-Stressful-Engaging-97487.html

We’re still three months or so away from Season 2 of Better Call Saul, and there’s no telling just how far into the production process all of the episodes are. So there’s not a whole lot going on here as far as new footage is concerned. But it’s all about setting an intense mood and letting audiences in on the fact that we’re going to be getting a very different version of Jimmy McGill in 2016. I mean, there’s still a pretty good chance that Jimmy will end up being the exact same person in most respects, but at least now we know he won’t be putting up with his brother Chuck’s Bullsh!t anymore.

I'm surprised there aren't more posts about this show. Season two so far is even better than season one. I think it is one of the best TV shows. (Followed by the Outsiders on WGN)

Reactions: NotMe546

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)