BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Iowa game on schedule at 3:30, if that means anything.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH just pulled all the BIG 10 ALT channels.

Not looking good.

Scherrman

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I still have BTN but the title says "important news- press info". Still programming on though.

jrp

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa
I had changed the channel and logged on to my iPad app to see if they'd forgotten to turn that off. I was able to bring the live BTN broadcast up, so I was hopeful I might be able to watch Iowa/Iowa State on the iPad. Then I saw the last few posts. Don't know if iPad access wasn't restricted or if I was just too slow in checking, but I'm glad it at least back on for the moment.

I

inline

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 13, 2011
Narnia
Saw this on FB

Image 1376520274

psychotrope

psychotrope

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 2, 2005
DISH just pulled all the BIG 10 ALT channels.

Not looking good.

Technically we don't need the ALT channels today because there are just 3 games on BTN and none of them are simultaneous. Next week is a different story.

Marshall Henry

Marshall Henry

SatelliteGuys Family
I had changed the channel and logged on to my iPad app to see if they'd forgotten to turn that off. I was able to bring the live BTN broadcast up, so I was hopeful I might be able to watch Iowa/Iowa State on the iPad. Then I saw the last few posts. Don't know if iPad access wasn't restricted or if I was just too slow in checking, but I'm glad it at least back on for the moment.
I checked that as well, and it was disabled.

ghent99

ghent99

Mar 13, 2012
Warsaw, Indiana, United States
As of 11:12AM Eastern the Big Ten Network was working on Dish. Before it came back on there was a splash page with game info on it for this weeks Big Ten games on other channels (of course Dish did have the info wrong by having the ASU Illinois game scheduled for ESPN tonight instead of last night when they actually played the game) which will still have games I am sure. So if this is up and running is this a short term deal or a final long term deal?

Also, in another forum it was mentioned that the PAC-12 network is now on dish, what are the channel numbers?

Boiler Up!

D

dmaul3300

Mar 16, 2012
United States
It is on now which I'm glad but will it be on at 2:30 when the Iowa game starts. Go hawks.

It would be nice if they would post what the status is. Did they reach an agreement, is it short term.