BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had changed the channel and logged on to my iPad app to see if they'd forgotten to turn that off. I was able to bring the live BTN broadcast up, so I was hopeful I might be able to watch Iowa/Iowa State on the iPad. Then I saw the last few posts. Don't know if iPad access wasn't restricted or if I was just too slow in checking, but I'm glad it at least back on for the moment.

Saw this on FB

image-1376520274.jpg

I had changed the channel and logged on to my iPad app to see if they'd forgotten to turn that off. I was able to bring the live BTN broadcast up, so I was hopeful I might be able to watch Iowa/Iowa State on the iPad. Then I saw the last few posts. Don't know if iPad access wasn't restricted or if I was just too slow in checking, but I'm glad it at least back on for the moment.
I checked that as well, and it was disabled.

As of 11:12AM Eastern the Big Ten Network was working on Dish. Before it came back on there was a splash page with game info on it for this weeks Big Ten games on other channels (of course Dish did have the info wrong by having the ASU Illinois game scheduled for ESPN tonight instead of last night when they actually played the game) which will still have games I am sure. So if this is up and running is this a short term deal or a final long term deal?

Also, in another forum it was mentioned that the PAC-12 network is now on dish, what are the channel numbers?

Boiler Up!

It is on now which I'm glad but will it be on at 2:30 when the Iowa game starts. Go hawks.

It would be nice if they would post what the status is. Did they reach an agreement, is it short term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)