Big4 - Bakersfield, CA

Are you running a "Test Installation" routine after the Trav'ler settles in at each location? If not, give it a try. It may not be needed at all location changes, but it's worth doing as part of your normal setup routine anyway.
Well, turned on Dish and tried to do a "Test Installation" and it did nothing. While I was pondering my next false move checked "Network" very interesting. It did not show a network, of course it was active. I checked my selection on the A/V receiver and it was incorrect. Moved it to the correct selection and watched the "Network" come up. After it came up I did a "Test Installation" and in a few minutes it reset the Hopper. So it would appear its a Cockpit issue. I want to thank you Buddy and any one else who chimed in. Love the website, I also belong to IRV2. My next project is to find the correct code for the A/V receiver.

3433. You can find that by pressing Home twice, go to Settings, go to Remote Control, go down to Auxiliary Device, go to Audio Receiver, go to Auxiliary Device Pairing Wizard, select Yamaha, Search for Model, Enter your model number, Select it and do the volume and mute tests, Finished.
No action last night - Dust Storm.
Magic! - Follow the instructions and it works.
Planning on purchasing a Marantz 1510 next year. Has less height than I currently have. However, its a 2019 model.

No action last night - Dust Storm.
Magic! - Follow the instructions and it works.
Planning on purchasing a Marantz 1510 next year. Has less height than I currently have. However, its a 2019 model.
My Denon is a 2016 model, it does everything I need it to do. You should have no issues whatsoever. Just remember to reprogram your Auxiliary Device to your new Marantz 1510.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts