billing help

Her question was "How do I get them to reverse this charge?"

If you filed a complaint already with the BBB and your state attorney general office, then work with them on resolution. That's pretty much all you can do. I have had success in the past with just the BBB complaint.

You can also dispute the charge with your credit card company if that is how you paid, stop any future payments via your bank. But, getting a satisfactory resolution is in your best interest since you likely don't want your credit damaged.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
what charge the contract???? for me they never billed me for it nor did they have my CC or debit card on file...

You said they changed all the boxes and LNB ...

Did they happen to change out the Power Insertor ... sounds like THAT is where I would have started.

Your mini connection is another issue all together.

You said they changed all the boxes and LNB ...

Did they happen to change out the Power Insertor ... sounds like THAT is where I would have started.

Your mini connection is another issue all together.
there was no power inserter it was built into the box they said and told me i didn't need one. i had and HR 54/700.. i am also thinking it was a bad software update also...

Last edited:
I'm just curious how it came to that ...
i filed an FCC report and told them everything. after contacting them i had julie the lady of the presidents office contact me and she went over my acct of all the known issues iv'e had with the service. as i brought of breach of contract on there end of them not providing me the service that i was paying for. she let me out of the ETF payed for two months of service on top of it all. lets just say they lost $$$ on me and a customer for life. i won everything i left owing nothing!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)