Birthday Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Greczkowski said:
Thats when we changed over to the vBulletin from phpBB. :)

I was looking at Scott's join date, seeing as how he started this site I thought he would have the earliest start date of anybody. By the way I am #2305. :)

I stumbled upon SatelliteGuys while researching my upcoming VOOM installation. I knew almost nothing about VOOM and found the VOOM Forum to be the defacto standard for all matters VOOM. Plus, the Forum Mods (Sean Mota and Ilya) made it a friendly and professional ran place to hang out. IMO the VOOM Forum helped make SatelliteGuys the growing success it is today. On a side note, since being tossed aside by VOOM DBS I have found the FTA Forum to be "The Best" source for FTA information on the web - well done!

That's a great story Sean. :)

If you don't mind... appendix A of your post: ;)
You currently have posted 2.599% of all posts on this site, around 1/40th.
Your first post seems to be in here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=17

BTW, Scott's first post looks to be here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=23

Edit: that's what the search on here told me, but Scott's post in the first thread linked above was actually before the post in the other thread... go figure.

How do you know that was the first one? There used to be an archive of threads. Did you check there as well.

Look at the link. It's the t=15 that tells it what the thread number is.

Look at t=1 for the very first thread.

That is not correct. But almost correct, we had some testing 1,2,3 messages and stuff which I cleaned up before putting the site online. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
That is not correct. But almost correct, we had some testing 1,2,3 messages and stuff which I cleaned up before putting the site online. :)

DOH!! Close though. I noticed the first searchable thread being about a possible Family Guy movie.

Cool avatar dfergie. I seen that list of the top list a while back. I used to see information such as the amount of time people were online and all that. I thought that was neat. Whatever happened to that or was that just on dbstalk?

Stargazer said:
Cool avatar dfergie. I seen that list of the top list a while back. I used to see information such as the amount of time people were online and all that. I thought that was neat. Whatever happened to that or was that just on dbstalk?
Thanks... Gen. Jack O'Neil from an episode of SG1... I thought Tux or maybe tbenning had something like this up once before...

It reminded me of MacGyver when I used to watch it back in the 80's and 90's (and some of the repeats that they've shown since then).

Stargazer said:
It reminded me of MacGyver when I used to watch it back in the 80's and 90's (and some of the repeats that they've shown since then).

i asked him the same thing a few months ago.

dfergie said:
Same guy(Richard Dean Anderson) just a little more grey... like us all :) btw... he only make guest appearences on SG1 now...
O.T. Do you know that Anderson has its own Air Line? The name is "Anderson Air". I saw it on STARGATE SG1 on a Lear Jet :D

btw ... my girlfriend is a big fan of Anderson ... but only in his old series of "MacGyver". She don't like him on StarGate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts