Black dots

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cmslick3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
Chicago area
First of all I love Voom and I am not even thinking about changing anytime soon. However I have a problem that I am not able to find an answer about. I am seeing little black dots on several of the SD channels all the time. The worst channel is A&E there are white shadows all over and the black dots are just crazy. Some channels are wores than others and it seems to really be affecting text. I would love to be able to put a picture of them online but I have no digital camera.

Is anyone else seeing these or is it just me? This is my second box and I had the same problem on the original. It is not a signal issue at all since I am at 90+ and I am using the DVI cable now and had them with component.

Help please??

cmslick3,

I believe this is an issue on VOOM's end. Others have seen the same including me. VOOM (Wilt) knows about the issues and they are working on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)