Blackberry Storm 2 vs. Curve 8530

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Some of you may recall me stating that my wife will be assigned a new phone this summer by her employer. Switching from our family account to a company account too. We thought it was to be a windows phone but this week got a new surprise- She will be remaining on Blackberry!

They are giving her a choice and it is Storm 2 or Curve 8530

I took a look at the specs on both today and suggested she go with the Storm 2

Do you all Blackberry experts feel this is a correct choice? She also gets a choice of carriers and it is Verizon or AT&T and she chose Verizon since she never gets calls dropped except when dealing with our daughter who is on At&T iphone. Most businesses are on Verizon anyway.

No contest storm2 wins hands down.

I would second that. The Storm2 is at least somewhat up to date while the 8530 is not(I know it has trackpad and WiFi). Can she not get the Bold 9650 that just came out? This gets away from the touchscreen if she wants.

Now I had the 9530 Storm 1 and had nothing but problems but all accounts are Storm 2 is much better. I also had the 9630 Tour which had call volume and alert issues. I personally have gone to the Droid because of this. But in the End Storm 2 will be better or 9650 Bold if she is lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts