Blockbuster link not working from dish.com

etzelb

Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Georgia
I just tried the link to Bockbuster at home link on disk.com. It didn't work. Anyone have a reason? I need to update my Q.

Blockbuster.com is not usable for Blockbuster@home. There is a separate fee. Also, I just got it to load on Safari, but it took 3 refreshes.

Actually that isn't correct. I am logged into Blockbuster.com as I type this and can manage my queue just fine from that site. In fact that site is better than the one you access from the Dish site, although not Netflix quality good...still much better. I have used it nearly every day since October and never had one problem with Firefox which is the only browser I've ever used with it.

Oh, and no separate fee...your Dish/Blockbuster login should work just fine on it, mine does.

Actually that isn't correct. I am logged into Blockbuster.com as I type this and can manage my queue just fine from that site. In fact that site is better than the one you access from the Dish site, although not Netflix quality good...still much better. I have used it nearly every day since October and never had one problem with Firefox which is the only browser I've ever used with it.

Oh, and no separate fee...your Dish/Blockbuster login should work just fine on it, mine does.

i have used it too, but lately i can sign in,but my queue is empty .?

I honestly don't know what would cause that. I have used mine today, and like I mentioned, just about every single day since October. Mine is up-to-date every time I log in, including just now. I have never used the link from Dish to manage my queue as I find the Blockbuster site better.

Wish I could help more on your queue issue.