Broadband Internet Discount from DTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

plumfam4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2004
Pittsburgh
Has anyone else been offered this? I had called up last month questioning MRV and was asked if I had HSI and who it was through ( Comcast ) at which point I was told I qualify for Broadband Internet Discount 10.00. This is not a limited time does not say for so many months on my bill. Anyone else offered or asked about this discount? Yesterday I got 10.00 off for HD access. That's an extra 20.00 off a month 240.00 for a year adds up to 1.5 months of free service for me. It might be worth a call if you are getting Internet from a cable provider.

The only broadband internet discount you get from DIRECTV is if you bundle your DIRECTV bill with your phone bill and internet bill thru your local phone company like AT&T, or QWEST or, whatever.

The CSR probably made a mistake.

There's no reason they'd reward you with a discount for having internet from your cable company.

The only broadband internet discount you get from DIRECTV is if you bundle your DIRECTV bill with your phone bill and internet bill thru your local phone company like AT&T, or QWEST or, whatever.

The CSR probably made a mistake.

There's no reason they'd reward you with a discount for having internet from your cable company.

The CSR asked me who provided me with internet service. The telco company would be giving me the discount if i bundled through them. I work for one but my residence is not service by the company I work for. DTV doesnt provide the billing service the phone company does. Again I did not ask for the discount it was offered to me and i believe the reason was is my internet is provided by cable company.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)