Broadband Issues but My Rentals Fixed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

barco13

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 19, 2009
Kansas City Metro
I was in the "My Rentals Vanishing" club up until around 2 weeks ago. I did not change anything on my end; however, I woke up one morning and all my rentals were there. I thought I was living the good life until a day or two later when I started receiving the "this feature is available only if your receiver is connected to your broadband Internet connection" message when trying to access Blockbuster movie pass. What's strange is that when I go into Network Setup, I do not even have to Reset Connection, it automatically tests the connection and then it shows Connected Online. Once it is fixed, I can leave the house come back and it give the same error.

Just wondering if this a coincidence that My Rentals are staying with me but I am having broadband connection issues (that I have never had before in 2 years) or if anybody else has experienced this same sequence of events. Also, anybody that has found a cure to the Broadband issues, please let me know. I will try to play around with my router a bit tonight, but I have not changed any settings recently.

Thanks

I was in the "My Rentals Vanishing" club up until around 2 weeks ago. I did not change anything on my end; however, I woke up one morning and all my rentals were there. I thought I was living the good life until a day or two later when I started receiving the "this feature is available only if your receiver is connected to your broadband Internet connection" message when trying to access Blockbuster movie pass. What's strange is that when I go into Network Setup, I do not even have to Reset Connection, it automatically tests the connection and then it shows Connected Online. Once it is fixed, I can leave the house come back and it give the same error.

Just wondering if this a coincidence that My Rentals are staying with me but I am having broadband connection issues (that I have never had before in 2 years) or if anybody else has experienced this same sequence of events. Also, anybody that has found a cure to the Broadband issues, please let me know. I will try to play around with my router a bit tonight, but I have not changed any settings recently.

Thanks

Please PM me your account information so I can get this issue reported to our engineers. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts