bud

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goodsouthernguy

Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
tupelo,ms
i have a neighbor that has a bud that looks like it hasnt been used in a long time.if i can talk the wife into it i am going to see if they want to get rid of it.i was just wondering if it would be worth the trouble.i currently have a 33 inch dish and a pansat 2500.i was wondering if i could get more on c band?

thanks voom, ithink i will go and talk to my neighbor this week and see what he will take for the bud. i will wait and see what the weather does here first. i figure we will get a lot of rain and strong wind here.

Very much so. If you have a spot to put it, go for it. I wish I could find my dishs at the neighbor house. Most of the time it's like a 10 + mile trip. :cool:

Good luck and please keep us posted.

goodsouthernguy said:
i have a neighbor that has a bud that looks like it hasnt been used in a long time.if i can talk the wife into it i am going to see if they want to get rid of it.i was just wondering if it would be worth the trouble.i currently have a 33 inch dish and a pansat 2500.i was wondering if i could get more on c band?

If you were really crafty you'd run a cable out to the dish where it is without having to lug it over to your place ;)

(You didn't hear that from me, I'm in enough trouble with members spouses as it is)

well we survived the storm here. just got my power back on.i live in tupelo ms. they got it real bad in south ms. we had strong wind and a lot of rain. so now that its over i will try to get that dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts