bug report

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
there appar to be 2 bugs in our forums

most pages lack a place to log in. occasionally my computer flakes out and logs me out.

its hard to log in, when no log in is visible. its mostly greyed out when i do find it, but still usually lets me log in.

theres the 2nd much more annoying bug. scott reports no one else has reported it...

sometimes the list of forum topics is a narrow 3 caracters wide like ABC. this bug comes and goes. when i finally found close sidebar, most often it reverts to open, which it appears its default........

anyhow if anyone else sees these please post

I like to view this forum and most all other websites in portrait mode, and that wide sidebar takes up so much real-estate that it sometimes does that to forum topics. If you narrow your window further, you'll see that your browser (?) may close the sidebar automatically. My sidebar setting also does not "stick", so I have to close it every time I go here.

Try using a real browser instead of AOL.

I KNEW someone would say that........

interestingly thi is the only place I go on the net that has this issue, plus it appears to have started with that big software upgrade awhile ago.

I actually prefer AOL over chrome. rose likes chrome better. which makes posting here easy.

I am logged in here on AOL, her on chrome.

I came home tonight to a message from aol, talking abut a new version.

the problems appear to be gone and the font size is better for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)