bunch of crooks at dtv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok for the miniscule of mind, this is the detailed story... reps at sams for dtv gave a quote... they called dtv who i assume was a tech to set up an install.... in the process the card was given to them for the free HD promo.... he started quoting a completly different second year price 30 bucks higher & telling me that the equipment (supposed to be free) 1 hd dvr 1 hd reciever 2 sd recievers will cost 350+ (i dont remember the exact figure) dollars (this figure was also told to me that it was the outstanding bill) ... at this point in time i said i didnt need it for that price since i was quoted a different price, click.... 2 days later they charge my card... in short they lost a customer b4 they ever got one & charged for services not rendered... nothing was signed neither was their any contract brought out of the store by me nor do they have any signed contract on record from me

Wow, nice response! :rolleyes: Have you ever heard of karma? People treat you the way you treat them!
A few facts have FINALLY come to light. I'll bet that it wasn't Directv that took your money, but the rep at Sam's who actually charged your card.

ok the rep at sams is dtv, had dtv on their shirt, said they work for dtv... so if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, its a duck (or direct tv)

Hi Im Bill Clinton its on my name badge so ......

On a side note you should just dispute the charge and never sight up unless with directv.com or the 800 listed on the sight.

ok the rep at sams is dtv, had dtv on their shirt, said they work for dtv... so if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, its a duck (or direct tv)

See, this is where you should have said, "sorry for acting like a jerk and calling you guys miniscule of mind".

shouldnt act like a duck if ya didnt want to be called a duck... ice what do u mean he was a retailer?

shouldnt act like a duck if ya didnt want to be called a duck... ice what do u mean he was a retailer?

So you signed up for D* with a DUCK ?
No wonder your having trouble !

What Ice is saying is the guys there do not actually work for D*, they are briefed on the packages and whatnot and are there to sell services, they work for a small sub contractor.

They have then in the local Best Buy as well, I talked with a few this past weekend and was able to enlighten them of many things they have NO CLUE about.

Last edited:
I talked with a few this past weekend and was able to enlighten them of many things they have NO CLUE about. jimbo drop by my local sams club

well they lost the only chance ever of having me as a customer.... no need to browse for direct tv anymore... ill stick to the fta stuff.... let the dtv ppl have all of the "customer satisfaction" they wish to have

well they lost the only chance ever of having me as a customer.... no need to browse for direct tv anymore... ill stick to the fta stuff.... let the dtv ppl have all of the "customer satisfaction" they wish to have

I'm fairly certain most will be fine with that. Can we hold you to this post though? No need to answer unless you are full of it I guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)