Call me clueless once again, but

klen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 13, 2004
When did I start Getting the "SunSports" channel? It is a Florida sports channel, and I live in the Chicago area.

I would kill to get MY local sports channel.

-k

klen said:
When did I start Getting the "SunSports" channel? It is a Florida sports channel, and I live in the Chicago area.

I would kill to get MY local sports channel.

-k

I first noticed it about a little over a week ago. I could have sworn it was blacked out before. Tonight I surfed by and they were showing girls high school basketball. I've got no interest in this channel but I bet Floridians love and I guess that's the whole point of a regional sports network.

Not trying to hint at anything.

socalpanman said:
SUNsport and FSFL were definitly blacked out in the west coast.
However now I get SUN. FSFL still not available.
I think we should keep quiet on this. It could be an error they don't know about. Also, remember we all were able to see FSNFL HD for a while before it went dark. Not trying to hint at anything.

cfkillers said:
what other channels are like that. i know sunsports been on for like a month now i watched a couple heat games. but its no fox sport.
Oh I wish I could tell you about the other channels, but voomvoom and bryan27 swore us to secrecy! Sorry. But keep flippin' around lookin' for 'em -- you won't be disappointed. Nonstop sports and naked ladies and ..and..and free BEER! Woooohooooo! :D ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts