Can I have two dishes in separate locations on one account???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What is your zip code where you are now? The reason I ask is to see what your local channels are so we can give you a good idea whether or not you will get your locals in Maine.

I understand now.

The account is in 02382, I will take a receiver to 04084.

If I don't get local channels that will be ok. I get some over the air/antenna for local stations. But only about 2 or 3. I really want to get the NESN channel to watch the sox games. They are not on local channels.

Three Putt,
From looking at the zips, your about 150 miles apart.
It's possible that you will get them, but I cannot say for sure.

I would hook it all up and see what happens, you may get lucky !

Looking at the Satmaps, I think you will get your locals without any issue at all. You are within the first contour line.

As someone said earlier, if it is a vacation home and you are taking your receiver(s) back and forth, DTV will change your location with a phone call. That would give you whatever locals are available in that area. We did it for a year or so and it worked fine. We even used the movers connection to have a new dish installed at our vacation home. No charge, just a 1-year commitment.

As someone said earlier, if it is a vacation home and you are taking your receiver(s) back and forth, DTV will change your location with a phone call. That would give you whatever locals are available in that area. We did it for a year or so and it worked fine. We even used the movers connection to have a new dish installed at our vacation home. No charge, just a 1-year commitment.
How long did you have to be a customer before you could use the movers connection? I am getting ready to switch to Direct this month but would also like to have it hooked up at the vacation home too.

I was a customer for about 9 years at the time, but I don't know if that was a factor or not. Give them a call and they can let you know. If you have it at home and at the vacation home, it is as simple as calling customer service, telling them you are at the other location and reverse the process when you are back home. I never had any hassle doing that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)