Can I purchase NESN-HD ???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NY Rangers 07

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Quick question, fairly new to Dtv, I live in NY and get all of the NY RSN's and HD stuff. Can I call and get NESN-HD added to my programming:confused:??? Thanks for any help!!

i think NESN is new england? if so it is out of market and i believe it would be included with sports pack. be warned though you will have 40 local sport channels that will give you a choice of 20 or so channels to choose from to watch "international fight league" and all the other programs they all carry..... and all the hockey, baseball, nba, are blacked out, except for the local market so for me at least it is not what I was hoping for.

Right. You can get the sports pack ($5, I think) and get all of the RSN's, but you have to pay for the sports subscriptions (a lot more than $5) to see the games outside of your local area. Otherwise, they'll be blacked out.

EDIT: My bad - sports pack is $12, not $5.

Last edited:
Right. You can get the sports pack ($5, I think) and get all of the RSN's, but you have to pay for the sports subscriptions (a lot more than $5) to see the games outside of your local area. Otherwise, they'll be blacked out.

The Sports Pack is $12/month, or less if you have other premiums. That will not get you the pro sports, though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)