Can You Negotiate Price At HH Gregg?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goreds2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
OHIO
I am looking for a TV and have heard you can negotiate somewhat at HH Gregg.

Is this true? If so, has anyone experienced this? Describe it.

Thanks,

Yes! HH Gregg is my new favorite store to buy electronics. They will negotiate with everything they sell. Wth our tv we looked everywhere and ended up getting it for $1200-$1400 off list because we told them sears had the same brand but a different model(not as good as the one at HH Gregg) for less on sale. The salesperson went and talked to his manager and gave us the better one for less even than the sears price. it all reminded me of buyibg a car.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Found a 32" Panasonic online at some off beat NYC store. They had it $140 cheaper then HH Gregg. Went to look at it at Gregg just because no one else carried it our area and I wanted to see its picture. I had a copy of the website price, the salesman took it to the manager, they came back and knocked off $129. Even though I had to pay sales tax, I didn't have to pay freight. I bought it even though I did not intend to buy from them. Just saw the same TV on Amazon for $439, I got it at Gregg for $320. Yes it is like buying a car. Also goes to show the mark up on some items. They would not have sold it to me at a loss unless they thought I'd buy the warranty, which I did not.

Yes. Have done it many times. Last time was a front projector with a discount of over $300.

After you agree on the price, don't let them sell you a $75 hdmi cable.;)

I tend to ask for a better deal no matter where I'm shopping. The worst that happens is they say no.

ABC Warehouse will also deal if you have them in your area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)