Cannot See PPV When I want

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
I have two credits for dish PPV so I decided to use one. Once I have ordered the movie online. It tells you what channels are available for that specific movie and the start times. When I tuned to one of those channels none of them showed the movie the only channel that I could see it on was 103. The only problem was that the movie had already started and it was too late to stay up and wait to see it again from the beginning. Much to my surprise the Movie would stop showing at 5am the following morning. Which would mean that I just wasted my PPV coupon. The only work around I had was to DVR the movie and watch it later. My question is I have another coupon available and would like to use it, Is there any other way to watch the movie at the time that I want? Did I do anything wrong, maybe ordered incorrectly? Yes, it was my first time ordering PPV online.

In theory it works if you order it online, and set it up to start recording for the next start time. When it gets kicked on it stays on until the end of the programming cycle. I haven't tried it to see if it actually works.

I watched a movie with a coupon yesterday and The movie had already started. I just waited and watched the next showing. Each movie lists the time that each playing starts and the channel that it is on. It tells you to be sure that you can receive the channel before renting that movie. Some playings are on sats that you may not receive. You tell us, what did you do wrong. It is pretty self explanitory to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)