This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can't get 129 sat

When I was a tech, I made extensive use of the 1000.2 WA because it was much easier to set up, more versatile in configuring receiver setups and most importantly, the 1000.2 displayed better signal strengths.

The 1000.2 is noticeably smaller than the 1000.4...
UNless your landlord has the proper meters and tools, he will not be successful in peaking the antenna.
I don't know in which state you live, but I can tell you that your landlord is on the cusp of being in violation of OTARD rules.
Look up in fcc.gov "fact sheet on dish placement"..

Rights to Dish gives the right to a 1-1 1/2 meter Dish, placed in a non structure damaging private area(balcony on a tripod, or if he allows a mount, can have a single mount).
OTARD only goes up to 1 meter dishes outside of Alaska. You should have read the text of the link you posted.

OTARD does not override a specific lease covenant.

I was saying 1 to 1 1/2, but did read it after posting. As long as in a location that is deemed an exclusive area to the consumer, and is placed without any damage to the building, the landlord can not say no. This would be something like a balcony, or terrace on a tripod, or I saw my buddy do a clamp mount once, but that was the only one of those I had ever seen and required a lot of zip ties. In that case, if no holes are being drilled, the landlord has zero say to a consumer getting a dish installed.
Now if it needed placed on a room, or cables drilled through or even just cable clamps on the building then the landlord has a say, and can ultimately deny. But he can only deny the structure damaging portion of the install, not the install itself.