Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryK

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 25, 2005
Hi All,
I can get some of the lower 600's on C3 but Noggin and higher are just black screens. My wife says it started yesterday.

Anyone else seeing this? If not, I'll call NPS.

thx.
-j

Not all transponder are at the same strength. Have you checked your signal strength and quality readings on the transponders in question? You need at least a 37 in quality to lock a signal. If you are normally close to that reading, the slightest problem may knock out your signal.

Thanks for the help guys. Tonight I'll do a peak skew, and if that fails I'll call NPS.

I was just worried that maybe when they added A&E, they deleted some from the lineup. (absolute digital)

Your dish might be a little out of track... After you do the auto go out and have someone stay inside to watch the signal strenght and grab the bottom of dish and lift up, and down a little and see if your strenght changes much... Also you might have some worn bushing if its fine on other sat but as it goes to east of west it flops some... Most of time if it has NOT had a tuneup, the ground can settle and raising the elevation ever so slight can make all the dif...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)