Can't see 61.5 TPs 19 and 23!

??? Not sure what you tried here but 129 should work fine as long as you can get signal.
Well my 61.5 wing dish is mounted in a position that I cant swing it over to 129 unless I remount it.

I did tried my FTA dish. I did the switch check and it showed 110,119 and 129, but I couldn't get any picture or sound.

fyi I e-mailed this thread to ceo@dishnetwork.com yesterday afternoon.

As of right now, I have all of the channels back, but I will keep an eye out.

Discovery HD has to be my favorite channel and I missed having my Survivorman reruns not showing. :(

fyi I e-mailed this thread to ceo@dishnetwork.com yesterday afternoon.

As of right now, I have all of the channels back, but I will keep an eye out.

Discovery HD has to be my favorite channel and I missed having my Survivorman reruns not showing. :(
Mine is working again also. Still low signal (50) as compaired to the other TP's.

Last edited:
Back up here in West palm beach area.

Guess they must have gotten an engineer in over the weekend.

Did they change anything on the sattelite? Add/remove a transponder or power?

I wonder if when AMC 14 goes up they will put all conus on that and make Rainbow-! PURELY spot? Rainbow-1 is crap for me where I am.. I would love to see it gone from the Conus world of 61.5 ;0

-B

I wonder if when AMC 14 goes up they will put all conus on that and make Rainbow-! PURELY spot? Rainbow-1 is crap for me where I am.. I would love to see it gone from the Conus world of 61.5 ;0

-B

That's pretty much a given there. If I was leasing a bird I'd lighten the load on my owned bird as much as possible.

I had the same problem with my 61.5 wing dish here in Zephyrhills, Florida. I called tech support and reported the problem. The first tech person could not understand my problem and after doing a hard reset, check switch she transfered me to an american tech,he said I obviously had a connection problem out on the dish itself. After reading this thread and seeing that yall got your back up, I checked mine. Sure enough they are all working again. I called and cancelled my service appt.

All is well here in Jax too. I think DN could have handled the problem a little smoother. Hopefully they learned something from the whole ordeal.

I just received this response to an e-mail I sent to DN tech support over the weekend. My confidence is restored. :)

"Thank you for your e-mail. We were experiencing an issue over the weekend. I have consulted with our technical operations department and they have advised that the issue should be resolved now. Are you still experiencing this issue?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)