Carson Palmer's big mouth

As a non Bucknut fan living in Ohio, I agree completely, and I've experienced this time and time again. I've noticed that the majority of them have little to no sense of humor when it comes to playful bashing of their beloved team or blatantly supporting your own team. :)

If I recall, last January you ran everyone off when every they mentioned the Bucks, with your "Your teams better than" attitude.

We need to have give and take when having these type of discussions this year about our teams.

I left the forum for awhile because it was so bad.

Jimbo

I rest my case. :D

If I recall, last January you ran everyone off when every they mentioned the Bucks, with your "Your teams better than" attitude.

We need to have give and take when having these type of discussions this year about our teams.

I left the forum for awhile because it was so bad.

Jimbo

I rest my case. :D

You rest your CASE ????

What case ?

I think his case is that you are too sensitive like other OSU fans and that is why you left the forums for a while.....but I'll leave that between you two. :)

I think his case is that you are too sensitive like other OSU fans and that is why you left the forums for a while.....but I'll leave that between you two. :)

If you like, go back and check a few weeks worth of sh** that was flying around.

I refuse to be in a forum when EVERYONE is bashing you, they majority of them there at the time were SEC fans.

When my team beats another , I don't act this way.
I am respectful of everyone here ...

nuff said.

Jimbo

Last edited:
That's easy to say when your team is 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games. :eek::D
Just ribbin' ya.
And what are they against the rest of the world ?

I don't see Ohio State getting any respect from any of the lower half of the country regardless.
Ohio State could beat USC this year, it won't matter, they could win the next two NC games, it wouldn't matter.

I just wish for ONCE an SEC would come up here and play a game in the middle of November. Football is played abit differently up here.
You all have the beautiful weather and I doubt that you would do anything in temps under 32

Ala San Diego Charger in a particular playoff game in Cincy a while back. Pass happy team...
Same goes for Tampa bay, can't win in chilly weather....
Unfortunately the SEC doesn't go anywhere near cold weather other that an occasional trip to Kentucky.

Jimbo

Jimbo's got a point.

I'd like to see those haughty SEC teams play in cold weather.

E!veryone slurps the SEC, but let's see Tebow try and complete a pass in blinding snow.

IMO, SEC teams are wimps who would cower and hide if they played in snowy conditions. They thrive in warm weather, but try and win in freezing weather!

And what are they against the rest of the world ?

I don't see Ohio State getting any respect from any of the lower half of the country regardless.
Ohio State could beat USC this year, it won't matter, they could win the next two NC games, it wouldn't matter.

I just wish for ONCE an SEC would come up here and play a game in the middle of November. Football is played abit differently up here.
You all have the beautiful weather and I doubt that you would do anything in temps under 32

Ala San Diego Charger in a particular playoff game in Cincy a while back. Pass happy team...
Same goes for Tampa bay, can't win in chilly weather....
Unfortunately the SEC doesn't go anywhere near cold weather other that an occasional trip to Kentucky.

Jimbo

I could be wrong but when it has been overall bowl games hasnt the SEC/BIG ten games been even for the most part in bowls....I will have to do a look up and see if I am just dreaming or something.

But it was sure sweet watching michigan beat florida in there backyard......Made me think, where was that offense the rest of the year...lol

I could be wrong but when it has been overall bowl games hasnt the SEC/BIG ten games been even for the most part in bowls....I will have to do a look up and see if I am just dreaming or something.

But it was sure sweet watching michigan beat florida in there backyard......Made me think, where was that offense the rest of the year...lol

Michigan has had a very good record against the SEC in bowl games, unfortunately, I don't know how many have been BSC games.

Jimbo

And where you you place Tennessee in the ranking of SEC teams this year ?
Damn, I just looked, that says 2019, College football will change alot by then.....

Jimbo
Haha, yeah. Tennessee has their major out of conference matchups set through 2019. OSU is coming to Knoxville in 2018.

This year is really a toss up. Losing Erik Ainge could really hurt, but Jonathon Crompton has been waiting in the wings for three years, learning the offense. The really bad part is the schedule. Four of Tennessee's first six games are at UCLA, Florida, at Auburn, and at Georgia. They could easily be 2-4 after six games. I'm hoping for at least 4-2.

Haha, yeah. Tennessee has their major out of conference matchups set through 2019. OSU is coming to Knoxville in 2018.

This year is really a toss up. Losing Erik Ainge could really hurt, but Jonathon Crompton has been waiting in the wings for three years, learning the offense. The really bad part is the schedule. Four of Tennessee's first six games are at UCLA, Florida, at Auburn, and at Georgia. They could easily be 2-4 after six games. I'm hoping for at least 4-2.

Boy, that does look tough, hope they have a good D.

Jimbo

This year is really a toss up... Four of Tennessee's first six games are at UCLA, Florida, at Auburn, and at Georgia. They could easily be 2-4 after six games. I'm hoping for at least 4-2.

I think it will be a toss up for all SEC teams this year. Florida, Georgia, Auburn, and LSU will all be loaded again, and Alabama had a hell of a recruiting year. It will be quite an accomplishment for any SEC team to finish out with one loss much less go undefeated. To be honest, I don't think we'll see an SEC team in the BCS championship this year. It will be two teams from major conferences with pansy schedules that will get in.

Michigan has had a very good record against the SEC in bowl games, unfortunately, I don't know how many have been BSC games.

Jimbo

Who cares? We own them , anywhere, any bowl.:D

I don't like rooting for the Buckeyes, but I have in the past title games. I am a BIG TEN man after all. So it would help if you guys would get on board this "beating the SEC" thing.

Who cares? We own them , anywhere, any bowl.:D

I don't like rooting for the Buckeyes, but I have in the past title games. I am a BIG TEN man after all. So it would help if you guys would get on board this "beating the SEC" thing.

I agree Paul, unfortunately you have not been playing the SEC TOP team each year.

We have our own Tim Tebow this year, so that should help.

Jimbo

I love this thread.

It doesn't snow much in Columbus in November does it?

Is it better to play football in the heat or in the cold?

I can't imagine sitting in the swamp in September, let alone playing down there.

I can remember an SEC Championship in Birmingham, that was cold. I think the SEC moved it to ATL after that.:)

I have seen some nasty UT/UK games in November, but it is usually rain.

Didn't the Bucs beat the Eagles in Philly the season they won the Super Bowl?

I love this thread.

It doesn't snow much in Columbus in November does it?

Is it better to play football in the heat or in the cold?

I can't imagine sitting in the swamp in September, let alone playing down there.

I can remember an SEC Championship in Birmingham, that was cold. I think the SEC moved it to ATL after that.:)

I have seen some nasty UT/UK games in November, but it is usually rain.

Didn't the Bucs beat the Eagles in Philly the season they won the Super Bowl?

Doesn't snow much in Nov.??? What do you consider MUCH ?

Better to play in, It's always easier to play in heat, much easier to stay hydrated than warm.

Poor guys ....

Buc's - Eagles everyone gets a win once in a while.

Yup,
I love this thread !

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)