Castle

Welcome back. Where ya been, dude?

S~

I don't know...I fell asleep, and the next thing ya know it's two months later. Seriously, I've been working monsterous hours the past three years living/working/commuting between two states and something had to give in my schedule. I missed the forums, but my sleep went up from 4-1/2 to 6-1/2 hours of sleep per night. I hope things settle down this summer.

I knew something was up when Beckett went to that guys apartment to check out the fridge. One of the few network shows I watch.

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 20

Monday, April 15, 2013

"The Fast and the Furriest": Beckett and Castle discover giant footprints at the site of a vicious murder, leading the team to wonder if Bigfoot is the killer.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 21

Monday, April 22, 2013

"Still": When Beckett steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, the team searches for a way to save her while Castle distracts her by talking about their relationship.

S~

Good show last night.

Okay, did you ever fall asleep when a show started playing and the next morning you thought you watched the show when, in fact, you were thinking of the previous viewed episode? I have...must be working too much. Anyway, I enjoyed watching the jealous Castle episode. Of course, since Castle and Beckett are a couple, those "is he committed to this relationship" are creeping into Beckett's head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)