Castle

Obviously reaching for a younger audience, this year, IMO. Timer in jeopardy.

Not surprised, last night hit a series low. The writing is getting too silly.

When it comes to the Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman, Spiderman, Star Wars and Star Trek spoofs then I agree. However, given the time of year I found the Kris Kringle show to be entertaining given the time of year. Too much X-Mas cheer I suppose.

Not surprised, last night hit a series low. The writing is getting too silly.

You gotta love Santa! My wife and daughter buy me Grinch stuff almost every year (because I'm so grumpy) but I honestly don't know why...I just looked at my DVR and I must have 30 Christmas shows set to record over the next two weeks: Love's Christmas Journey, A Christmas Wish, Christmas Child, The Christmas Hope, The Christmas Pageant, A Christmas Snow, The Christmas Gift, The Christmas Choir, Christmas Song, Christmas on Chestnut Street, The Christmas Secret, The Christmas List, Christmas Town, A Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol (1938, 1951 and 1983 so far with George C. Scott and that Captain from Star Trek guy), It's Christmas Carol, etc.

Anyway, I did see a couple older episodes of Castle on cable recently and they were much than the episodes this season.

My box didn't record last night's episode. Same thing happened Friday on ABC with Last Man Standing and Malibu Country. Had to watch it On Demand without any DVR skipping functionality.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts