Castle

I didn't really know of Nathan before Castle, but I love him, he is so perfect for the show.

I sometimes record old Buffy the vampire slayer shows and he was in a few. He looks better now, I think, older and sexier, but it was fun to see him be the bad demon on Buffy. :D

Anyway, I thought this week was great. Of course the guy knew Castle would plan his own escape, or the team would plan it. Duh! And really, if you want someone gone for good, shoot them in the head, for crying out loud, or in the knee caps so they can't stagger to their "planned fake death."

Reminder to self: the next time I am being stalked and then taunted by a genius serial killer who is hell-bent on revenge...shoot for the face and head.

~Castle

P.S. This is the best thing I have written since going ga-ga-goo-goo over Beckett's ga-ga-gooey. :)

Last edited:
The Final Frontier: Monday, 5 November 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

"As Beckett and Castle investigate a murder at a sci-fi convention, they encounter avid fans in costume, egotistical celebrities and a lot of drama."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2433380/

Uh oh! It sounds like there's trouble at the local Comicon/Star Trek Convension. I usually don't like these kinds of episodes when I see them on other shows, but I must admit they're a riot when Castle does them.

"As Beckett and Castle investigate a murder at a sci-fi convention, they encounter avid fans in costume, egotistical celebrities and a lot of drama."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2433380/

Uh oh! It sounds like there's trouble at the local Comicon/Star Trek Convension. I usually don't like these kinds of episodes when I see them on other shows, but I must admit they're a riot when Castle does them.

Wonder if he'll run into any Browncoats.

Loved the at least two references to Firefly...."Shiney" and "that Joss Whedon show".

I like how Castle is obsessed with space exploration...as in exploring Beckett's space, in a role playing kind of way. :) Mrs. Riff is not always fond of my showing up at the door with a toolbox and my pants pulled halfway down my arse, stating that I'm the plumber who is here to lay piple; or the doctor who made a house call to her examine her chest cold; or the postman...who always rings twice; or the dentist getting ready to perform an oral procedure. I've got a million more. :)

In case you missed it Molly C. Quinn (Alexis on Castle) is growing up. :D

Attachments

• molly-quinn-in-a-bikini-top-on-show-castle-01.jpg
    molly-quinn-in-a-bikini-top-on-show-castle-01.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 167

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)