Castle

Really? I still like it. The handshake thing was kinda cheesy, but sweet and cute none-the-less. I thought last night was a pretty good episode.

I still love the show and enjoy their interaction, but it's just not as cute as it used to be IMO. It looks as though the season is going to progress with Castle and Beckett hiding their relationship and not being bothered by that Congressman who killer Beckett's mom. Of course, I bet their relationship is exposed in the spring and they drawn back into Beckett's revenge and retribution case during the finale. We shall see. Finally, did anyone else get the creeps when Capt. Gates (aka Sir) when she turned into a little girl after being given one of the Gemini Twins? I'm just glad Castle put an end to all that kindness and goodwill. :)

I see. I thought the congressman thing was kinda taken care of for now, simmering on a back burner until they can do something about him.

I think Beckett and Castle keep the relationship under wraps for a couple more episodes, it'll come out, but not to "Sir", everything will be all good until something happens towards the end of the season when they break up.

Totally creepy about the gemini doll. I bet Castle buys "Sir" another set later in the season.

I forgot to mention the scenes with Alexis were so good. The acting they do together is stellar.

My wife and I think this is the best season yet...turning the sexual tension into comic relief.

Murder, He Wrote: Monday, 15 October 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

"Castle's plans with Beckett are disrupted when a dying man stumbles into his backyard and collapses in his pool."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2315878/

I wonder what "plans" Castle and Beckett had for the evening? :rolleyes: Anyway, cute play on the title I must say.

I really enjoyed this episode, but I'm not sure if I like how deeply involved Takeda and his minion are involved in the revenge. Also, I got the impression that Nolan would be placing some distance between him and Emily, but perhaps he was just upset about getting choked-out once again?

I really enjoyed this episode, but I'm not sure if I like how deeply involved Takeda and his minion are involved in the revenge. Also, I got the impression that Nolan would be placing some distance between him and Emily, but perhaps he was just upset about getting choked-out once again?
Late night? Wrong thread... :D :D just teasing. :D I haven't watched Revenge yet. Been busy, but still looking forward to it.

Castle was good. Lots of laughing.

The Good Wife

Training Day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)