Castle

He's just saving the news for a more opportune time , to reveal to all. I'm guessing in the funniest segment we've seen in a long time.

Probably Cause: Monday, 29 October 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

"The investigation into a ritualistic murder turns up evidence linking Castle to the crime, leading Beckett to wonder how well she really knows him."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2441912/

Sounds like Castle got caught with lipstick on his dipstick. Well, at least this episode is going to involved trust issues. Should be interesting. :)

Well I don't know if it was Sandy interruptions, but it sure was a pain to watch with all the breakups. I hope ABC will do a weekender or something with it.

You have to put a couple of caps straight in the Brain , just like Zombies , to make sure that they are really dead. Otherwise they come back every damn time.

Let's see...we have a powerful senator who is wanting to take-out Beckett and those closest to her, and we have a brilliantly sadistic serial killer wanting to wipe-out Castle and his loved one. There is certainly no shortage of season and series finale material.

KAB said:
Mostly agreed, but the whole thing was a bit of a stretch, especially if he planned on Castle planning his own escape.

I agree. Castle is my favorite show, but I almost didn't watch it because I KNEW he was innocent and it would turn...

I prefer they stick to basics with the storyline. Castle and Beckett banter and a murder mystery in the middle. Bring on all of the other characters one by one or two by two, but ACTION!

I agree. Castle is my favorite show, but I almost didn't watch it because I KNEW he was innocent and it would turn...

I prefer they stick to basics with the storyline. Castle and Beckett banter and a murder mystery in the middle. Bring on all of the other characters one by one or two by two, but ACTION!

I like the murder mystery of the week along with Castle's juvenile banter with sexual undertones. However, I really enjoyed how they 'changed gears' with this past episode. Sure we all knew Castle clear his name, but it really was quite clever...along with a nice murder mystery too.

I think that Nathan Fillion is the real star of Castle. Yes ,Kate is needed to provide the sexual tension/relationship issues, but Nathan makes the show have heart and is funny. He is basically every average guy out there ,with a good sense of witty, humor and can also be the suave guy when he needs to be. I have liked his character acting since he was on One Life To Live on ABC, playing Joey Bucchann ,the son of Viki(Erika Slezak) -the lady with 7 different split personalities. That took quite a lot to stand out on the show, with Erica eating up the scenery with all her different problems and alternate personalities. But he did it and is still remembered as the Best Joey there was on the show.

The Good Wife

Training Day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)