Castle

My box didn't record last night's episode. Same thing happened Friday on ABC with Last Man Standing and Malibu Country. Had to watch it On Demand without any DVR skipping functionality.

S~

That's what I love about the Hopper and PTAT! Other than deleting the shows I don't watch.

Funny show involving Castle's ex last week. Of course, the seed of doubt has been planed in Beckett's head that Castle may not be able to bare his soul to her and give her the intimacy she needs in a relationship. All I can say in no good ever comes out of when the two worlds (past and present) collide.

Recoil: Monday, 4 February 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"Castle and Beckett discover evidence that links a young woman's murder to Senator William H. Bracken -- the man responsible for the murder of Beckett's mother; Beckett faces complications as she tries to finally bring Bracken to justice."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2572704/

Good show last night. Although Beckett struggled, she did her coply duty and saved the life of Senator Bracken, the mother killer. As Bracken once stated, "A mother killer I may be, but the mother I kill does not belong to me." But perhaps I'm confusing mother-killer with another similar term. ;)

I think she would have. She was already troubled by her decisions throughout the episode. She has a lot more character than the Senator.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 15

Monday, February 18, 2013

"Target": A murder investigation reveals a plot to kidnap a wealthy businessman's daughter; FBI Agent Harris (Dylan Walsh) helps Castle and Beckett investigate.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 16

Monday, February 25, 2013

"Hunt": After the FBI fails to get Alexis back, Castle takes matters into his own hands; Castle learns that his daughter's kidnapping may be a part of a larger and more sinister agenda.

S~

At first I was surprised that James Brolin is Castle's dad, which would make Barbra Streisand his step-mom. Oy Vie! Of course, I was horrified to see the CIA employs agents well into their 70s to conduct foreign espionage. Apparently his dad wants to continue working into his 80s before settling down and having a family.

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 17

Monday, March 18, 2013

"Scared to Death": Castle and Beckett tackle one of their creepiest cases yet when a woman appears to have been scared to death by a ``haunted'' DVD; Castle fears for his life after he accidentally watches the video.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 18

Monday, March 25, 2013

"The Wild Rover": When a body is discovered in an industrial cake mixer, the murder is traced to an Irish gang and a bar owner named Siobhan O'Doul (Cara Buono); Detective Ryan reveals a history with Siobhan from his time working under cover in narcotics.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)