Castle

I see Kate saying NO and then her going to the Fbi to work , which will cause a big breakup and both she and Castle will feel miserable for an episode or two. Followed by a big reunion scene with the two of them coming back together. " I was wrong Castle!" "No I was wrong Beckett!" KISS , KISS , they get engaged and she comes back to the NYPD to work and we get through another season.

Two thoughts...

1. Much ado about a questionable 'sick day' which we've all taken. I'm sure this will get ironed-out pretty quickly based on the money involved.

2. Damn multi-millionaire actors can't work a 5-day week...6-months out of the year? Perhaps Nathan will get canned and then have time to make Serenity 2. :)

I don't see Kate lasting in D.C. at all. They can't keep having Castle accidentally getting involved in all that classified government cases without ending up in Guantanamo. She'll decide that no time with Castle will lure her back to NYPD and the show will continue where it left off. This is just a diversion created to give you a season ender cliff hanger and it will add some excitement for the season opener and some episodes to follow. Did anyone else find it strange that Castle is having a coffee clutch with his guy pals and the NYPD and talking about his "feelings and his relationship"? Looks like Kate is the guy role and Castle has assumed the girly pal role who helps Kate solve the cases.

Quite a change of everything...venue, Castle's involvement, the old team, and especially Beckett's new partner who, by the way, just happens to be Cuddy. I kept waiting for House to come barging in and start swinging his cane.
At least shes not bad to look at.
p12_PETA_261036k.jpg

As expected, they couldn't let them stay in separate cities for very long. Glad it will get back to normal now. Question is, do they keep the slob that replaced her?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)