CBS and NFL Screw Up

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats what happens when you pay for an over priced sunday Ticket. Can Never watch what you want.

I am not sure what this means? I have Sunday ticket. If it has no value to you that is fine. The games were held up for 5-10 minutes. I am not sure if the screw up was with CBS or D*. I watch all of the games every week. So I would say your statement is false. As far as being over priced. That is an individual decision. I agree that they have priced some people out of the market and the other 99 bucks for superfan is inflated although a lot of us received a discount for the asking. Please expand on your post because I must not understand what you are saying. Can never watch what you want, is just a flat out wrong. Now if you would like to talk about some problems there has been pixelation problems along with some audio drop outs.

I am not sure what this means? I have Sunday ticket. If it has no value to you that is fine. The games were held up for 5-10 minutes. I am not sure if the screw up was with CBS or D*. I watch all of the games every week. So I would say your statement is false. As far as being over priced. That is an individual decision. I agree that they have priced some people out of the market and the other 99 bucks for superfan is inflated although a lot of us received a discount for the asking. Please expand on your post because I must not understand what you are saying. Can never watch what you want, is just a flat out wrong. Now if you would like to talk about some problems there has been pixelation problems along with some audio drop outs.

He can't really expand on it, he doesn't have ST because he's just a trolling Dish Network sub (who's probably also trying to work on SEO for the ad-laden site in his signature).

This sounds like an issue with your local CBS affiliate, now Directv could have lifted the blackout but its only about 20% their fault and 80% your local CBS affiliate. And the NFL could have been behind them not lifting the blackout as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts