CBS Simulcasting 2 games at once in Austin?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ryanm86

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 28, 2006
Austin, TX
I was setting up my football recordings for this weekend when I noticed that on CBS 42 they are airing the Texans Game but on 42-1 they are airing the Steelers game in HD. Has anyone else seen this?

Saw this in Buffalo. Channel 4 lists the Bills game and 4.1 lists the Steelers in HD. Not sure if this is correct or not.

I was setting up my football recordings for this weekend when I noticed that on CBS 42 they are airing the Texans Game but on 42-1 they are airing the Steelers game in HD. Has anyone else seen this?

That would be so cool if I had that in my area, especially on a regular basis. It would almost be like having NFL Sunday Ticket "Lite!!" You'd have your choice of which CBS game to watch and it'd be cool if Fox did the same thing. What a thought!!:eureka

Not the first time CBS has taken a sports event day and put another game on one of the subchannels. March Madness was the first I saw this done, the HD feed had one game and the SD feed had another one going. I hope CBS does more of this as well as FOX when it comes to MLB, NFL & NCAA games in the future.

Status
Please reply by conversation.