This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CBS stations return to DISH

I'd say that's true for all the broadcast channels that cable carries

I get a kick out of all the people who post "it's just television, get over it" on a forum whose sole purpose is to discuss the products and services used for watching television.

Or that pay tv is a luxury.....so is indoor plumbing & there isn't a big surge on outhouses because water is too expensive.

we are just minutes away from 7 PM ET, wonder if Dish will pull the channels or will they kick out at 2 of a pinfall in a wrestling ring (as in reach new short term or long term agreement to avoid blackout)

we are just minutes away from &PM ET, wonder if Dish will pull the channels or will they kick out at 2 of a pinfall in a wrestling ring (as in reach new short term or long term agreement to avoid blackout)

Setting up OTA timers for the few shows, I think the pin will happen Hearing the CBS radio commercials today have been way too funny

I get a kick out of all the people who post "it's just television, get over it" on a forum whose sole purpose is to discuss the products and services used for watching television.
Gary, don't make sense. Making sense will get you nowhere. Again, common sense is frowned upon.

I use that quote in my work, and I'm part of a school's administration. Let's just say that I'm one of those live wires that usually annoys the status quo.

Reactions: Hall
Here in Chicago, it is 5:58 saying that Dish could be dropping CBS this evening. (ticker on the screen)

I had no idea the was supposed to be about TV.
I thought this was all about kangaroo.

3...2...1...It's now 4 PM PT. For the moment, KSTW Tacoma-Seattle (CW) is still on. So is CBSSN and Showtime. Let's see how long this lasts...