Chicago Fire

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 17

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"When Things Got Rough": Severide feels compelled to help a man he saved from a car accident; Casey and Boden struggle to deal with the orders from Jones' father; a call to duty affects the firehouse.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 18

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Until Your Feet Leave the Ground": Lt. Severide tries to help a firefighter from Denver struggling with addiction.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 19

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"A Heavy Weight": A surprised Dawson receives suicide note; Severide looks into Bloom's dark past; Shay and Casey search for a life-changing item.

S~

Question: Can you please give me some scoop about Dawson and Casey on Chicago Fire? Will they be getting engaged before the season finale?
Ausiello: Their future looks “hopeful because, at the core, they care deeply about each other,” says executive producer Matt Olmstead of the couple, who, if the promos for this week’s episode showing Casey checking out rings are any indication, may be marriage-bound. Or… not. “That impulse [to settle down] is coming at the wrong time really with Dawson,” notes Olmstead. “When she decided to become a firefighter, it all came together for her in terms of, ‘Wow, this is really what I wanted to do all along without even knowing it.’ It’s definitely a conflict between the two of them, and it’s a bit heartbreaking because they do love each other. But are they going to be able to overcome this obstacle?”

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 20

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"A Dark Day": A large explosion sends Chicago into chaos; the members of the firehouse are tested when one of their own goes missing in the blast.

S~

Part one of the two-night Fire/PD crossover

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 21

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"One More Shot": A call to the field may throw a wrench in Dawson's plan to retake the firefighter exam; the firehouse welcomes a new addition; Boden makes a bold move.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 22 (Season Finale)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Real Never Waits": A fire at a boarding school shakes up Lt. Severide; Lt. Casey tries to help Dawson; Mills looks into his father's past.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15 (Season Finale)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Beautiful Friendship Atwater settles into his new role; Lindsay turns to Voight for help; Jin is confronted about his meetings with Stillwell.

S~

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Chicago Fire[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-10-10[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Derek Haas[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Michael Brandt[/SERIESAUTH]

Overview: [PLOT]Created by Michael Brandt and Derek Haas and produced by Law & Order creator Dick Wolf, the show follows the lives of the firefighters and paramedics working at the Chicago Fire Department at the firehouse of Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61 and Battalion 25. The firehouse shown is Engine 18's Quarters located at 1360 S. Blue Island Ave. between 13th & Racine. The series premiered on October 10, 2012. The pilot episode had an early release at NBC.com, before the series' premiere on television.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
zzrSYHo95ZiyQkNWX25wqzer8IW.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

What teases can you give about the new season of Chicago Fire? I'm still not prepared to lose someone from Firehouse 51!
Unfortunately, the building collapse in the Season 2 finale isn't the only mishap the team will deal with in the new season. Truck 81 will be involved in a nasty accident that leaves at least one of Firehouse 51's team members injured. Even worse, the person driving the rig will come under major fire for his part in the crash. Can't these guys catch a break?
http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-bu...=breakingnews&partnerid=yahoo&ftag=yhf09b6e7d

Do you have anything on Chicago Fire? I just watched Seasons 1 and 2 and am dying for it to start back up again! Any scoop?
Ausiello: How about a little Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. scoop with a side of Law & Order: SVU intel? The Windy City-based sister shows will host a major crossover in the first half of the season, and then again in the second half. “We want to be as ambitious as we were last time,” says executive producer Matt Olmstead. “Last year, we also did a crossover with SVU that we liked a lot. We’re exploring a possible crossover with them as well. [We] definitely want to do at least one, perhaps two big crossovers, involving any combination of the three shows.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

I am probably the biggest Linseride (Erin Lindsay/Kelly Severide) fan in the world. Can you please tell me something good and positive about them and their relationship for the next seasons of Chicago Fire/Chicago P.D.?
The good news: The twosome are perfectly suited to each other, says exec producer Matt Olmstead. “With Lindsay, [Severide] feels like he’s met his equal,” he explains. “It’s great because there’s no agenda. ‘I’m not getting beat up for showing up late. I’m not getting beat up because I’m gone 24 hours. Someone understands me.’ And in that mutually allowed freedom, they’re both able to blossom in this relationship. It definitely informs his approach to Lindsay after the collapse.” The bad news: Perhaps there is such a thing as too much freedom.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-bones-once-homeland-blacklist-170027242.html

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Chicago Fire[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Always[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]3[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-23[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Boden forces members of Firehouse 51 to pull themselves back together in the aftermath of a harrowing fire explosion. While Severide goes missing for one week too many, Casey works to track down his whereabouts. Meanwhile, Newhouse brings some unexpected news regarding one of Mills’ relatives while Herrmann and Otis make some new goals regarding Molly’s.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)