Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

Looking forward to tonight, to watch yesterday's episode. Was out last night.

My 10 year old absolutely loves the show, its his favorite. I think its Sarah ;)

Breaking! Happy Day: Chuck, Life Get Full Seasons

Great news, kids. Inside sources tell me two of my new faves, Chuck and Life, have both gotten "back nine" orders from NBC, meaning when the strike ends they'll get full seasons!
Now, what does this delicious news mean in the grand scheme of things?
Well, about a month ago, I heardfrom a source very close to Chuck that the network was not going to pick it up until after the strike was over. Talks resumed today, and rumor has it things are looking very positive. Could the bosses over at the Peacock net know something good about the strike ending sometime soon? Let's hope so!
Also, what about NBC's other freshman shows? Sadly, it seems like Journeyman will only finish 12 episodes before going off into that good night. And Bionic Woman? Well, despite everyone's highest hopes, it continues to struggle, and today, a blogger reported that Katee Sackhoff has left that building...

Source: eonline

Well, despite everyone's highest hopes, it continues to struggle, and today, a blogger reported that Katee Sackhoff has left that building...

Too bad, she was the better bionic woman. The show needs some edge. Good news on Chuck! It is one of our favorite shows. Although the last episode a bit lame. I thought the reappearance of Bryce would develop into someone bigger and last many episodes. Maybe they want to have closure on things in case that Chuck got canceled!

Good episode.

Did you see the teaser - how in the next episode they call for Chuck's "termination" -- it just seemed like a play on the writer's strike. Chuck will be back, maybe....

I am glad that the title of this thread changed as many people do like "Chuck". I hate that we are going through a writer's strike.

I am glad that the title of this thread changed as many people do like "Chuck". I hate that we are going through a writer's strike.

Heh, I didn't even realize that the title changed. :p Chuck is now our favorite show even over Heroes.

I just saw this thread and was very skeptical about the show, but I like it.

The preview must not have given the show justice. Could have done more harm than good for them. I did not see the preview myself but trust Scott's judgment. I am glad that I went ahead and gave the show a chance.

The preview must not have given the show justice. Could have done more harm than good for them. I did not see the preview myself but trust Scott's judgment. I am glad that I went ahead and gave the show a chance.

its just Scott dosent know what hes talking about ;) Chuck is my wife and I's favorite new show when we have time to watch tv.

Love Chuck! Love all the Buy More, Nerd Herd references to Best Buy and that Chuck knows all about, and has access to all the latest gadgets that we would all love to own. :)

Love Chuck! Love all the Buy More, Nerd Herd references to Best Buy and that Chuck knows all about, and has access to all the latest gadgets that we would all love to own. :)

I think Palm and Apple must have paid them well to have their phones in the show so often. We love the geek references too. Sometime half way thru an episode, my wife will turn to me and say.. that's so you. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)