Cinemax for 1 year for .01 w/ autopay/paperless billing

My request was "denied" because I was double-billed by Dish Network and, after several weeks and numerous promises by E* to return our money, I finally had our credit card company chargeback the funds to our card. Leave it to Dish Network to piss off a "most valued customer" who always pays his bill within a day or two of being electronically posted and more than two weeks before due date.

Adios Dish Network! I have stomached DishHD-Lite, I can tolerate poor customer service, but I cannot deal with being treated like a deadbeat because they cannot unscrew their billing error. It looks like I will be selling my three 622s and PocketDish soon.

Sorry to see you go.

My request was "denied" because I was double-billed by Dish Network and, after several weeks and numerous promises by E* to return our money, I finally had our credit card company chargeback the funds to our card. Leave it to Dish Network to piss off a "most valued customer" who always pays his bill within a day or two of being electronically posted and more than two weeks before due date.

Adios Dish Network! I have stomached DishHD-Lite, I can tolerate poor customer service, but I cannot deal with being treated like a deadbeat because they cannot unscrew their billing error. It looks like I will be selling my three 622s and PocketDish soon.

PM me how much you want for the 622.

I subscribe to E* through my phone company (bundled). I called the phone company and asked if I could get this deal and was told that I could not since I am billed through them and not directly from DISH.

Just subscribed. Took about 2 minutes. Good deal. Now I need to keep an eye on my bill and make sure they don't bork it up...

Just got off the phone with a CSR.......she said it would require paperless billing and autopay for 3 years which is fine. She said the deal would be automatically renewed each year so I got Cinemax for 3 years for 3 cents. I repeated this to the CSR just to make sure this was correct and she said yes. 3 years for 3 cents. GREAT DEAL

Sorry to see you go.
We have largely enjoyed our Dish Network service and love the 622s, but it's on to FiOS and the Tivo HD DVR. I will miss participating in the E* forums and I will miss the wonderful 622, but I will not miss the current watered-down version of DishHD-Lite. I sure hope E* turns things around after launching new satellites next year.

Thanks to this wonderful site I too have signed up. I see there is varying time frames for others. CSR told me that I would be auto-renewed next year at $.01 until 2009.

Would be nice to know the real true behind the offer. 1, 2 or 3 years.

Last edited:
Thanks to OP and Satguys for bringing this to us....
Just a suggestion is it possible for the staff to start sticky threads with current offers on E* and D* to make it a little more accessible to to all members?

We have this great offer, there was the Sometime free for 3 months....

Excellent deal! Thank you! I did this through Live Chat and the lady actually called ME to assist further. Went flawlessly, got Cinemax for 2 years at a penny a year, also signed up for the DVR Advantage to save me more money. The lady that called me (Michelle) was very nice and was actually from the US of A (spoke excellent english :D ). Thanks again!

Thanks for the post. Signed up and got 2 years for .02. I already had autopay and they required I sign up for paperless billing. I hate not getting an actual bill, but for free Cinemax for 2 years I guess I can deal without another letter to toss.

I signed up through the online service rep and it was really easy unlike most of the phone calls I've had to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)